X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JulieC
    replied
    Hi I was wondering if u have ever met KARMA well she is fun to deal with at all.
    Go ahead I DARE YOU to turn this person in ,cause u no KARMA she will get you when you least exspect it. I DARE U

Leave a comment:

• danson
    replied
    you should shut your fing mouth.I can see why God is very near taking away his speech from you.I hope when you get down there to start reporting your voice would leave you for good,you good for nothing slime bag,may God have mercy on your demented soul.Crows like you have no reason to be breathing away good air.Can't you find anything better to do.The time God waste to keep you here ,we would be better off with another pair of crow to clean the earth.You invalid *****.shut your fking mouth.

Leave a comment:

• cass
    replied
    Englishintern, are you unhappy about yourself? I see you try to take it on other person by ruining thier ilves. That is not good idea to do that. Leave them alone. This is America, a free coutry, not communist or dictatorship country with tough law enforcement.Find other way to make you feel good about yourself.

Mind your bussiness.
    Tired of bigot tree attitude.

CassSunnyAngle

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    Illegal aliens steal the jobs from middle class Americans.
    If illegal aliens weren't here, overwhelming majority of USC would be applying for agricultural and janitorial jobs.
    Employers would be forced to pay $25-$35/hr for jobs performed at McDonalds and WalMart - only if we could get rid of all illegal aliens.

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM EVER !
    WE MUST STOP IT NOW !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    when one of these illegal scum***** takes your job at WalMart, you'll be singing a differne song.

Leave a comment:

• jimmy35
    replied
    does he pay taxes? if he does, leave him be.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hello morons....why do you think we have laws, border controls, etc? What a collection of $hit-for-brain$ idiots.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Report or not - everyone is out there in the open.

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied
    I also dont think u should report this person just trying to make a living, Maybe this person havs a family to support.
    WHY WOULD U WANT TO DESTROY SOMEBODYS LIFE.
    WHY would u want to take the chance of recieving RETALIATION FROM THIS PERSONS FAMILY. U NEED TO MIND UR BUISNESS AND IF U HAVE A FAMILY U WILL HAVE TO WATCH UR BACK ALWAYS IF U TURN ANY PERSON IN FOR WORKING . NOW IF THERE WERE MAYBE SALEING DRUGS THEN U MIGHT TURN THEM IN BUT THERE JUST MINDING THE OUWN BUISNEE LIKE U NEED TO DO .

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Someone12,

I have nothing to argue against the OP who wants to report illegal person to DHS.

But I find your statement ->
    so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing?
    <- grossly misleading and PURE LIE.

As of now Immigration violation is a CIVIL OFFENCE(like speeding in traffic), not a CRIME(NOT like STEALING a car).

So, as long as HR4437 not passed, anytime you liken CIVIL immigration OFFENCE to a CRIME, I will expose the fact that you are LYING.

Leave a comment:

• Byasha Struzhkin
    replied
    so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing? because, gosh, that person isn't doing anything to you? what lunacy. I applaud dropping a dime on any illegal dirtbags. That's why we have laws, you morons.
    Someone,
    Take your medicine mo....ther..fu..ker.
    better yet, take some poison

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing? because, gosh, that person isn't doing anything to you? what lunacy. I applaud dropping a dime on any illegal dirtbags. That's why we have laws, you morons.

Leave a comment:

• Byasha Struzhkin
    replied
    Cheezy,

He is a coward of a snitch too since, as it becomes obvious from his post, he wants to turn someone in but not appear as a witness during the court hearing. At least, he is not stupid - he realizes that what he intends to do is low and the friends and relatives of the deported person might want to "settle their score" with him. I hope they will.

Leave a comment:

• cheezy
    replied
    Why do u ave to be a snitch.Let the person make a living they aint taking nthing from you.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation