Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I report an illegial worker

I no of someone working illegally in the U.S in New York. How could I report them and would I have to give evidence in court.

I no of someone working illegally in the U.S in New York. How could I report them and would I have to give evidence in court.

Comment

Call the "Customs & Enforcement's" 800 number.

You can go to www.uscis.gov and find the numbers there.

Comment

What about going to the offices in person, I dont speak too well on the telephone you see, I have serious stutter. How can I find out were there offices are in New York will the website give me that

Comment

Yes, the website has info on it as well, and also 800 number for callers with disabilities.

Comment

I dont think thats right
            Just stop
            thats discrimination
            kenia

Comment

What about going to the offices in person, I dont speak too well on the telephone you see, I have serious stutter. How can I find out were there offices are in New York will the website give me that

So you w-w-want to ruin s-s-s-someone else's life just 'c-c-c-cause you s-s-s-suffer from some inferiority complex??!! Get a life loser! Live and let live!

Comment

Why do u ave to be a snitch.Let the person make a living they aint taking nthing from you.
                AOS from F1 "overstay" to
                Sept.2004 Got hitched
                10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
                10.09.06 recieved
                10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
                10.18.06 all Touched
                10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
                10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
                10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

Cheezy,

He is a coward of a snitch too since, as it becomes obvious from his post, he wants to turn someone in but not appear as a witness during the court hearing. At least, he is not stupid - he realizes that what he intends to do is low and the friends and relatives of the deported person might want to "settle their score" with him. I hope they will.

Comment

so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing? because, gosh, that person isn't doing anything to you? what lunacy. I applaud dropping a dime on any illegal dirtbags. That's why we have laws, you morons.

Comment

so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing? because, gosh, that person isn't doing anything to you? what lunacy. I applaud dropping a dime on any illegal dirtbags. That's why we have laws, you morons.
                      Someone,
                      Take your medicine mo....ther..fu..ker.
                      better yet, take some poison

Comment

Someone12,

I have nothing to argue against the OP who wants to report illegal person to DHS.

But I find your statement ->
                        so if one of you sniveling illegal worker supporters saw someone robbing a bank, would you do nothing?
                        <- grossly misleading and PURE LIE.

As of now Immigration violation is a CIVIL OFFENCE(like speeding in traffic), not a CRIME(NOT like STEALING a car).

So, as long as HR4437 not passed, anytime you liken CIVIL immigration OFFENCE to a CRIME, I will expose the fact that you are LYING.

Comment

I also dont think u should report this person just trying to make a living, Maybe this person havs a family to support.
                          WHY WOULD U WANT TO DESTROY SOMEBODYS LIFE.
                          WHY would u want to take the chance of recieving RETALIATION FROM THIS PERSONS FAMILY. U NEED TO MIND UR BUISNESS AND IF U HAVE A FAMILY U WILL HAVE TO WATCH UR BACK ALWAYS IF U TURN ANY PERSON IN FOR WORKING . NOW IF THERE WERE MAYBE SALEING DRUGS THEN U MIGHT TURN THEM IN BUT THERE JUST MINDING THE OUWN BUISNEE LIKE U NEED TO DO .

Comment

Report or not - everyone is out there in the open.

Comment

hello morons....why do you think we have laws, border controls, etc? What a collection of $hit-for-brain$ idiots.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation