Reflection

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I am going to get drunk and listen to pathetically sad songs.

CATS

McCain Sings </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This one is better to listen to

Bruce Springsteen
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This one is better to listen to

Bruce Springsteen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

What ignorance. Common sense dispels all these myths.

We consume 26 % of the worlds resources and produce 90% of the worlds wealth.

Off Shore drilling is safer and cheaper than shipping oil from around the world.

ANWR "proven" reserves are a fraction of actual reserves; it is illegal to show more than proven reserves; it is very clear that the amount of oil in Alaska and off-shore is thousands of times greater than proven reserves. You don't have to be an oil man to know this.

ANY increase in supply effects the price. This is economics 101. If you don't know this, I am not going to waste my time explaining it.

Outsourcing is a net gain for the economy; this is economics 201; more advanced; and its called competitive advantage which results in a net benefit to the party that utilizes it. Again, as an economic expert, with a graduate degree in Economics and Finance, I am not explaining this to an imbecile.

Global warming, just like global cooling in the '80s, is a myth. As someone with a degree in Physics, I will not bother explaining this to imbeciles.

Comment

Just remember, McCain MUST win Pennsylvania to have a chance.

Here in California, its a done deal for Obama. My choice was Ron Paul but he didn't make the ballot in CA so I will vote for Nader...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Club27:
            Just remember, McCain MUST win Pennsylvania to have a chance. Here in California, its a done deal for Obama. My choice was Ron Paul but he didn't make the ballot in CA so I will vote for Nader... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could you possibly consider voting for Nader if you like Ron Paul???? Bob Barr is running on the Libertarian line; if you sincerely like Ron Paul then you would vote for Barr.

Comment

I voted for Bob Barr. I would have liked to have voted for Ron Paul and Sarah Palin as his VP but that wasn't a choice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I voted for Bob Barr. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No ya didn't.
                The Voice of Reason

Comment

Ron Paul/Libertarian is the exact opposite of Ralph Nader/Green Party

Comment

Wow iperson I think I am in love with you!!! You sound like a wonderful human being. (hanging out with rescue dogs on this discussion board)

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs