X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passport stamp

Hello everyone,
    My I751 still pending since april 2007.I had a 1 yr extension on my statut and its expired on april of this yr.I made an infopass to stamp my passport,and because my passport expired on june of this yr they gave me onley 2 month extension.
    Can you pls explain me what steeps to take to extend my passport.Can i send my I751 notice of action as aproof that i have a green card because the embassy ask for green card copy or other proof.
    Thank you very much

Hello everyone,
    My I751 still pending since april 2007.I had a 1 yr extension on my statut and its expired on april of this yr.I made an infopass to stamp my passport,and because my passport expired on june of this yr they gave me onley 2 month extension.
    Can you pls explain me what steeps to take to extend my passport.Can i send my I751 notice of action as aproof that i have a green card because the embassy ask for green card copy or other proof.
    Thank you very much

Comment

B umping this thread up
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I'am your pusher
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by la vie:
          Hello everyone,
          Thank you very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For sure your embassy needs just another government issued picture ID aside from your old passport, not necessarily your green card. Either your state ID or driver license should be OK. (Please keep your questions only in one thread).

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by la vie:
            Thank you very much </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The stamp in your passport is now your proof. I am sure they've seen it before and you can explain to them that it is valid only for 2 months because of the expiration date on your passport.

It is not so unusual that a foreign embassy asks for a proof of legal status in the host country before they provide a service.

Comment

If you call and request a status of your application and case you will receive a letter with the Case# and status. That also is a valid proof because comes from the Immigration Office.

http://i751.wordpress.com/
              http://i751form.com/

Comment

I can not understand why you waited to let your Passport expired by this June. All Embassies they renewed the passports within three months of expirations if you are in the United States.

Why dont you ask your Embassy and find out, and speak to the Consular Officer.
                June is right at the corner.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed