Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inalienable Rights

Rights that are completely unseparatable from those to whom they belong. In the United States Declaration of Independence, this refers to the rights of citizens that are so essential that they can not be separated from people.

The inalienable rights in the Declaration of Independence are: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Inalienable rights are not granted by authority. They exist in Man whether they are explicitly recognized and declared or not. Anyone who acts to deny an inalienable right is doing a wrong.

"A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate." --Thomas Jefferson

The right to life is best understood not as the right "to live" (verb) but as a Man's right "to his life" (a noun). His life belongs only to himself, and to no other.

I believe Freedom of Speech is a right not a gift, and no one, however they might disagree with me has a right to "delete it" ...

Rights that are completely unseparatable from those to whom they belong. In the United States Declaration of Independence, this refers to the rights of citizens that are so essential that they can not be separated from people.

The inalienable rights in the Declaration of Independence are: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Inalienable rights are not granted by authority. They exist in Man whether they are explicitly recognized and declared or not. Anyone who acts to deny an inalienable right is doing a wrong.

"A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate." --Thomas Jefferson

The right to life is best understood not as the right "to live" (verb) but as a Man's right "to his life" (a noun). His life belongs only to himself, and to no other.

I believe Freedom of Speech is a right not a gift, and no one, however they might disagree with me has a right to "delete it" ...

Comment

I agree Julie.....but evidently, the "high almighty" Schmoe character takes it upon herself to decide to ruin certain threads that she disagrees with. What a disgrace she is.

Comment

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KNOCKING MUSLIMS.

YOU XTIANS ARE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Its not about knocking Muslims. Its about Freedom of Speech. Muslims have the right to say what they want, and in turn I have the right to say what I want.

Comment

MUSLIMS S*U*C*K!!!!! MUSLIMS S*U*C*K!!!!! MUSLIMS S*U*C*K!!!!!

Comment

The freedom of speech is great because it gives people the freedom to make complete fools of themselves. Just imagine if we didn't have it............it would be much more difficult to tell how idiotic some people actually are. HehHeh
              Have a nice day

Comment

Rejects like Michael/**** being perfect examples.....

Comment

ThenIhavetherighttodothissldjkfsldkfjslkfjslkfjslfjsldfjsldfjsldfjsldfjsldfjsldfjslfjsldfjsldjfslfjslfjlsdjfslfjdlsadfjsaldfjsaldkfjsaldfjsldfkjsldfjsdlfjsldfjslfdjsldfjlsjfdlsdjflsdfjsldjfsljdflsajfdlsajfdlsjfdlsajdflsajdflsdjflsajdflsajdflsajdflsajdflsjdflsajfdlsdjfsldjkflsakjfdlsjdflsjdflsajdflsjdflsdjflsdjflsjdflsjdflsjdflsajdflsajdflsjdflsajdfsaldkjflsdjflsdjflaskjfdlsakjfdlsadjflsajdflsadjfsladjflsadjflsdjflsdjflsakdjflsdkjflsakdjfl;sakdjflsakdjflsakdjflskdjfdsfjlkdfsl;ksfdlkj;dfslkj;sdfajkldfsajk;ladsfjkl;dafsjlk;dsfa;jdsfajk;lfadskjlfdslkj;dfsa;jlksafdjk;ldfsalkj;fadsjlk;fdsa;lkjdsafj;kafdsjk;ldfsa;jlkafdsjkl;fdsalkjfdsajdlkfsadsfl;kjfdsaafds;jlkfdsajlk;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;dsflkja;;;;sldkjafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsldkjfla;skdjf;laskjdf;lskadjfl;sakjdflskjdfl;sdkjflskjdflsakdjflskjdflksjdaflskdjflskajdflskjdflskjdflksjdfsatansatansatanworshipsatanaslkdjflsakjdfla;skjdflksjdflkajsdf;lasjdflsjdflskjdflakjsdflksja;ldkjfl;kjasld;fjsalkdfdskafdjtahereisnogodsdlkajfas;lkjdfakdsj;lfals;kdjfjsakdlf;dsajf;lkdajs;flk;aljskdfa;dsjflk
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed