I-485 denied, I-130 pending

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    You adopted wrong procedure. You should have filed I-130 and after it's approval, you should have filed I-485 with waiver. Interview by USCIS was also baseless, as you had not approved I-130. Since I-130 is not approved and current visa number is not available, denial was right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    In which situations are I-130 and I-485 filed together? Why would visa number not be available to a spouse of USC?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In which situations are I-130 and I-485 filed together? Why would visa number not be available to a spouse of USC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Approval of I-130 can take longer time. Unless, I-130 is approved, I-485 can not be approved. Visa number becomes available after I-130 is approved not before.

Comment

As I understand it, one is paroled entry meaning you are not formally admitted (inspected) into the USA on TPS (as you would be by entry on a visa etc). That would explain why the USCIS denied on the grounds of "You have not been inspected and admitted into the US" bit. That's your #1 problem. Look here for more info on the I-601 waiver.

It gets worse because if he leaves the USA for you to apply for a visa (I-130/K3) in the home country he could then be considered illegal because he was never formally admitted into the USA (if in the USA more than 179 days). This has happened before. An I-601 waiver would then be needed to overcome the illegal part.

As to the "you were not the beneficiary of of an immigrant visa petition" that bit doesn't make any sense. Find a good immigration lawyer ASAP. Good luck.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

This discussion board is about getting rid of Obama-Pelosi and IMBRA. Please do not waste valuable internet space with posts about immigration. Just read and follow the instructions on the forms. All the information is there.

Comment

Give a call to Malik Papish.
            For $1000 he can fix papers for you.
            Malik Papish once told Bangladeshi guy in similar situation that EWI is no problem, just use some vinegar to erase your finger prints and apply for new Bangladeshi document with difefrent name , date of birth and etc.
            Hundreds of EWI Bangladeshis successfully attained their Citizenship due to excellent job done by Malik Papish!
            Call Malik Papish now 1-800-MALIKPAPISH!
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Your problem is the EWI. Only those who were admitted or paroled can adjust. You will get the I130 approved, but will have to obtain an immigrant visa at the embassy with a waiver.

Comment

No, TPS won't overrule EWI (unless he/she was admitted as TPS).
                This case is serious and needs speedy assistance of Malik Papish.
                Call now 1-800-MALIKPAPISH !

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

To the OP, do yourself a favor and visit http://visajourney.com or http://immigrate2us.net. You will get better answers (without the judgment and the ridiculously misleading information) over there.

Good luck
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

OP don't listen to nobody ! Only Malik Papish can help you , pick up the phone now and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation