• Show
Clear All

• Brit4064
    replied
    The only gaps are in your mind MIR

Leave a comment:

• here
    replied
    no, I have not been married before, it is my first marriage. Why?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    When a USC spouse rats out an alien, the USC spouse is never prosecuted.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by here:
    I've been married for six years to a US citizen, we have one child, a daughter. I have my ten years card for two years now, it expires 2017. I wanted to ask: if such a couple falls out, and divorces, is it possible for a US spouse to deport the foreign ex? For example, to write to somewhere and say that the marriage was not real or something like this? Please, help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Are Not Providing the Information Needed. What Are You Not Telling????? Were You married Previously? Not Dissolved? Were You 100% Honest With your USC Spouse???

All Guessing!!! Not enough information! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He provided plenty. Remember, in our country, innocent until proven guilty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!! Yes, That Is What They say! What Is Reality and What Is Portrayed, are Two different Animals!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But benifit of doubt deserves consideration. Be kind, MIR!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Am The Kindest of Them all! Yet, I been around!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not all situations are like yours. Reserve yourself, please, because this poster didn't come close to what you went through. You need to separate - MIR. Not all immigrants whose marriage failed mimic your situation. Please stop generalizing, hunny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOLOL!!! Has nothing To do with My own. LOL.
    Read The Words!!!! You are A Good person. I feel You have not seen The ability,s driven by Desperation. You Would be The Dream Victim For many!!!! Your American life = ZERO!!!! you Are perfect prey! Compassionate, Caring, trusting, See all as Equal. Remember Your brain Thinks One way, Others Do not think same as you do!!!
    You Are such a Trusting Soul!
    Those That work under you do a fantastic Job, respectful, Polite, ultimate goodness. After Leaving many return To The family Of agenda, Plan, Game.
    Example: Geee I Really hated To Slit Her throat, she was such a nice person. OH well! God bless her For contributing To The Goal. "Even If she did Not Know What It Was".

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by here:
    I've been married for six years to a US citizen, we have one child, a daughter. I have my ten years card for two years now, it expires 2017. I wanted to ask: if such a couple falls out, and divorces, is it possible for a US spouse to deport the foreign ex? For example, to write to somewhere and say that the marriage was not real or something like this? Please, help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Are Not Providing the Information Needed. What Are You Not Telling????? Were You married Previously? Not Dissolved? Were You 100% Honest With your USC Spouse???

He provided plenty. Remember, in our country, innocent until proven guilty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!! Yes, That Is What They say! What Is Reality and What Is Portrayed, are Two different Animals!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But benifit of doubt deserves consideration. Be kind, MIR!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Am The Kindest of Them all! Yet, I been around!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not all situations are like yours. Reserve yourself, please, because this poster didn't come close to what you went through. You need to separate - MIR. Not all immigrants whose marriage failed mimic your situation. Please stop generalizing, hunny.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

I Am The Kindest of Them all! Yet, I been around!!!

Sometimes Others Attack To see the response?
    Those seeking Answers Do Not reside here Like Many. They Provide a Summary, carefully Eliminating Information That Is Necessary To Provide accurate Analogy!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

But benifit of doubt deserves consideration. Be kind, MIR!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

LOL!!!! Yes, That Is What They say! What Is Reality and What Is Portrayed, are Two different Animals!!!

Never Use a Hypothetical Other to Share The Real. Tell the Entire Story, Without the Gaps!!! Is all About Providing The best answers. 2 Plus ??????. You Are So very trusting!!! No one Ever provides 100% Of what Is necessary To Make Educated suggestions! All Is Guess Work Based On the Information Provided! Very few Share The Bad, Truth. Read The words!!! See The gaps intentionally left out!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

He provided plenty. Remember, in our country, innocent until proven guilty!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

All Guessing!!! Not enough information!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Exactly proud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, no matter the country of origin, both applicants are bound by the truth in the immigration process. So, if the spouse wants to try and have the immigrant deported at this juncture, she or he implicates themselves along with it.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    So just like Bush and the Iraq war then davdah?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Exactly proud.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Don't worry, you have sneaked through the system. However, if a former spouse does present the USCIS and ICE with evidence that you obtained your residency through fraud, in this case a marriage that was not bonifide, you still can loose your residency and even citizenship. So, keep the ex happy with lots of alimony payments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In this scenario, the ex will also be responsible because the OP was already awarded the permanent residency. USC has responsibility to tell the truth too, you know.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Don't worry, you have sneaked through the system. However, if a former spouse does present the USCIS and ICE with evidence that you obtained your residency through fraud, in this case a marriage that was not bonifide, you still can loose your residency and even citizenship. So, keep the ex happy with lots of alimony payments.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation