don't speak that language lol

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    IE, сука, ты где опять пропал???

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    you can not bring anyone over to the United States unless its an immidiate family member PERIOD. Such as "brother,sister,mom,dad" Thats it.
    So no need to do more search...and adoption is out of the question lol,becaue A it takes years,and B the original parents must sign a release form,in the court of law,not wanting to be the parents anymore and giving the kid for adoption.

Lerka, u might be right as well with your comment!

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    PaulTThai mqy be a Preditor !!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulTThai:
    Hi All,

I have a question that I cant find an answer for. My wife is from Thailand, she has her green card. She would like to bring her 11 year old Neice to America to live and stay here as will. We cant find any thing telling use how.
    I know the I-130 you can bring over son, brother, or parents. Can we do this?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No unless your wife adopts the niece as her own child or either your wife or you have a business that could possibly sponsor her for employment.

You can technically help sponsor her for school under the F1 visa, but this is very dubious.

Leave a comment:

• PaulTThai
    replied
    Hi All,

I have a question that I cant find an answer for. My wife is from Thailand, she has her green card. She would like to bring her 11 year old Neice to America to live and stay here as will. We cant find any thing telling use how.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• PaulTThai
    started a topic Bring over Neice over to America

Bring over Neice over to America

Hi All,

Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation