•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with immigration violation question

hello

I found the following article

http://stopillegal.blogspot.com/2006/12/lies-earn-pass-...liticos-illegal.html

is the following statement correct, or where can I read about this subject?
    any help is very much appreciated.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Under US law, anyone who applies for a tourist visa intending anything other than a short-term stay as a tourist commits fraud. If you get a tourist visa and start job-hunting, that's fraud. If you get a tourist visa, then sign a lease for an apartment, that's fraud. She obviously never intended a short-term "visit." She came here intending to stay. That's fraud - a felony, and a bar to future visas, visits, immigration applications.</span>

thanks

hello

I found the following article

http://stopillegal.blogspot.com/2006/12/lies-earn-pass-...liticos-illegal.html

is the following statement correct, or where can I read about this subject?
    any help is very much appreciated.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Under US law, anyone who applies for a tourist visa intending anything other than a short-term stay as a tourist commits fraud. If you get a tourist visa and start job-hunting, that's fraud. If you get a tourist visa, then sign a lease for an apartment, that's fraud. She obviously never intended a short-term "visit." She came here intending to stay. That's fraud - a felony, and a bar to future visas, visits, immigration applications.</span>

thanks

Comment

why do you care unless you plan to violate our laws? Honest people don't need to understand the penalties for violating laws....they only have to be responsible enough to obey them in the first place.

Comment

You are absolutely right, but I didnt ask this question to violate the immigration law. I know somebody who did it, if this is really an immigration violation. and I dont want to report this, if it is not an immigration law violation. a coin has always two sides.

Comment

hi

is no one out here , who can point me in the right direction? pleae help to understand if one of those points is an immigration violation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation