Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 notice of action

We just received our NOA from Nebraska. The letter stated that his card is good for one more year (it expires in Oct). My question is will they send anything else that says his card is still good or should he carry this letter with him as well after Oct? We were planning on going back to his home country next spring. Is it safe to travel with just this letter or is there something else we can/should do? Thanks everyone!

We just received our NOA from Nebraska. The letter stated that his card is good for one more year (it expires in Oct). My question is will they send anything else that says his card is still good or should he carry this letter with him as well after Oct? We were planning on going back to his home country next spring. Is it safe to travel with just this letter or is there something else we can/should do? Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hi osm079,

Valid NOA with expired green card is good to travel outside USA...no u wont get anything else in addition to NOA...

Once NOA expires u go to ur local office to get another 1 yr stamp valid for travel and work authorization if u r still waiting for your I 751 to be approved at that time... Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Thanks Pasha! You were a great help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs