•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SECRET OF MY TREMENDOUS SUCCESS ON ILW BOARD

Being nice and fair to everyone!

I am a brother of Epicb@sdard!!!

Our father, Epiclaughter, raped our STINKY/FILTHY/FRAUDSTER/****STER GRINT-SHUDRA MOM, and had her GRINT A$$ deported back to our filthy/stinky ****LAND that we belong to

Now we are here, to help our Righteus Father, Epiclaughter, to kick OUR A$$es back to our filthy/stinky barbaric ****LAND/GRINTLAND, so we can finally reunite and have a lot of S-E-X with our shudra-****ster-fraudster-GRINT-mother whom our father, Epiclaughter, raped so many years ago and left to raise us in filthy ****LAND without any child support or alimony

PLEASE **** ON ME AND MY BROTHER, WE ARE BOTH B@STARDS!!!!!

Comment

Our father, Epiclaughter, raped our STINKY/FILTHY/FRAUDSTER/****STER GRINT-SHUDRA MOM, and had her GRINT A$$ deported back to our filthy/stinky ****LAND that we belong to

Now we are here, to help our Righteus Father, Epiclaughter, to kick OUR A$$es back to our filthy/stinky barbaric ****LAND/GRINTLAND, so we can finally reunite and have a lot of S-E-X with our shudra-****ster-fraudster-GRINT-mother whom our father, Epiclaughter, raped so many years ago and left to raise us in filthy ****LAND without any child support or alimony

Comment

Comment

what an idiot I am

BURN LOSER BURN

Comment

LOSERR

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms