Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Interview-I751

I must excuse everyone before I proceed to spit out my sad *** story. I am aware that I751 posting have become nuissance for many of you but I guess that I may get a specific feedback to my problem.

I have been advised by vermont to expect an interview letter from Newark local service center. 2 months have passed and I have not heard from Newark. My address has changed and I have sent about 3 consecautive letters to Newark notifying them of the change. i have also notified vermont and sent form AR-11 to london, KY.

Now, my main concern is that my wife and I have not lived together 4 months after we filing joint our I751 to date. She is willing to go to interview with me because she thinks that we are still in love and likely to live together again. She wants us to go as normal.

My nightmare is that we have both filed different status on our taxes for the past 2 years, we wish we would not show our taxes.

I am in a confused state of mind and I welcome the devils advocates in this forum. Give me your advice.

I must excuse everyone before I proceed to spit out my sad *** story. I am aware that I751 posting have become nuissance for many of you but I guess that I may get a specific feedback to my problem.

I have been advised by vermont to expect an interview letter from Newark local service center. 2 months have passed and I have not heard from Newark. My address has changed and I have sent about 3 consecautive letters to Newark notifying them of the change. i have also notified vermont and sent form AR-11 to london, KY.

Now, my main concern is that my wife and I have not lived together 4 months after we filing joint our I751 to date. She is willing to go to interview with me because she thinks that we are still in love and likely to live together again. She wants us to go as normal.

My nightmare is that we have both filed different status on our taxes for the past 2 years, we wish we would not show our taxes.

I am in a confused state of mind and I welcome the devils advocates in this forum. Give me your advice.

Comment

Hello YabadabaDoo

When did you file 751 with Vermont?
      When did you file change of address?
      Why did you file taxes not together?

Also just curious ... why do you think u being called for interview. was there previous marriages, 10 yrs or more between you or just not enough evidences sent?

Comment

Okay...first of you can be called for an interview for any reason, so don't worry about that. Also since your wife is willing to go with you to the interview there should be no problem, however they will ask for some form of ID at the interview that shpws you are currently living together, such as a drivers license with the same address, get this if you do not have it. As for the taxes as long as you filled Married filing separately there should not be a problem.

Oh...but as an aside if you do not have sufficient evidence that your marriage was bonafide, you have better get it quick.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation