Clear All

• coptic dentist
    replied
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    but i don't need your advice keep it for your self

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    So 3 guys beat you up and you got arrested? Is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• coptic dentist
    replied
    if my case out of processing time . what can i do?

Leave a comment:

• omozon
    replied
    Visit http://www.uscis.gov and select "Processing times" from the menu on the left side.
    Exact location is https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
    For I-360 select Vermont Service Center.

Leave a comment:

• dalex
    replied
    where did you get the processing times for i-360 (vawa)? could you please post the link? thank you

Leave a comment:

• omozon
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coptic dentist:
    i a already passed NBDE BUT I don't have work authorization to start working .my I765 was pending since September 2007 , i called USCIS i sent written inquiry but no answer what can i do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    There is nothing you can do. Vermont Service Center is currently reviewing I-360s filed in June 2007. Wait another 3 months and then apply for employment authorization (extra 3 months).
    Of course, there are unacceptable gender prejudices in the Violence Against Women Act. Lawmakers assumed that only women living in domestic violence shelters and receiving tons of public assistance (available only for women, of course) are applying under VAWA.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    So 3 guys beat you up and you got arrested? Is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• coptic dentist
    replied
    i a already passed NBDE BUT I don't have work authorization to start working .my I765 was pending since September 2007 , i called USCIS i sent written inquiry but no answer what can i do?

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    I thought Dentists were well paid, but then I also thought that there was a minimum education requirement.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    sorry but each time i try to finish reading this i start laughing again and have to stop. You aren't serious are you? This is a joke, right?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    we have to stop laughing first....

Leave a comment:

• coptic dentist
    replied
    i need advice please?

Leave a comment:

• coptic dentist
    replied
    I filed application I-360
    my wife is US citizen .my wife and her three brothers abused me physically and emotionally .
    once they were in my apartment and her brothers beaten me ,i called the cops but they arrested me
    I wasn't able to speak English fluently to explain to the cops. i stayed in jail for one week .
    then i went to the court .in the trial ,judge dismissed my case ( motion of people to dismiss the case )
    -I suffer from severe emotional abuse .
    then after my case is dismissed ,my wife started threaten me saying( we are in America and women have control over men ,you are like a car should be operated upon my permission.
    -Her brothers used to call my wife in the night to take daily report about my privte life (what kind of foodyou had?, if we had *** and they insisted to know all details )
    - We went to marriage council who advice us to live away from her brothers ,but she refused

-They have agreat effect on my wife ,if they give my wife an opinion about something and i dont agree .thgey called me ugly ,stupid
    -they used to give me wrong information especially about the Laws
    -my wife refused to added my name on her bank account and she took all of my money which i brought it from my home country
    -she filed i-485 and i- 130 for me
    -USCIS sent me interview appointement on march 8 /2007.
    -She threatened to withdrew my application
    -February 2007 , board of dentistry in Florida state sent me approval about my license application .i decided to move to start working in my dental field . i asked her to go to find job .but she refused to leave her brothers
    -we lived in CA , her brothers age is 35y , 32 , 25y . all of them are married .
    -she threatened to stop my application.
    -i went to the priest who advice me to go find a job and come back .
    -two weeks before immigration interview .my wife went to immigration office and Withdrew i-130
    -I received notice of denial of i-485
    -I applied for i-360 in July .they sent my prima facie notice
    -I applied I485 and I765 in September 4 because my wife is US citizen
    -My application is pending
    -My i765 still pending , i tried to call USCIS but no response about delayed .
    I need help i don't have any financial support.
    -I don't know if they will approve my self petition or not .can you help me please

Leave a comment:

• coptic dentist
    started a topic Victim of VAWA law

Victim of VAWA law

I filed application I-360
    my wife is US citizen .my wife and her three brothers abused me physically and emotionally .
    once they were in my apartment and her brothers beaten me ,i called the cops but they arrested me
    I wasn't able to speak English fluently to explain to the cops. i stayed in jail for one week .
    then i went to the court .in the trial ,judge dismissed my case ( motion of people to dismiss the case )
    -I suffer from severe emotional abuse .
    then after my case is dismissed ,my wife started threaten me saying( we are in America and women have control over men ,you are like a car should be operated upon my permission.
    -Her brothers used to call my wife in the night to take daily report about my privte life (what kind of foodyou had?, if we had *** and they insisted to know all details )
    - We went to marriage council who advice us to live away from her brothers ,but she refused

-They have agreat effect on my wife ,if they give my wife an opinion about something and i dont agree .thgey called me ugly ,stupid
    -they used to give me wrong information especially about the Laws
    -my wife refused to added my name on her bank account and she took all of my money which i brought it from my home country
    -she filed i-485 and i- 130 for me
    -USCIS sent me interview appointement on march 8 /2007.
    -She threatened to withdrew my application
    -February 2007 , board of dentistry in Florida state sent me approval about my license application .i decided to move to start working in my dental field . i asked her to go to find job .but she refused to leave her brothers
    -we lived in CA , her brothers age is 35y , 32 , 25y . all of them are married .
    -she threatened to stop my application.
    -i went to the priest who advice me to go find a job and come back .
    -two weeks before immigration interview .my wife went to immigration office and Withdrew i-130
    -I received notice of denial of i-485
    -I applied for i-360 in July .they sent my prima facie notice
    -I applied I485 and I765 in September 4 because my wife is US citizen
    -My application is pending
    -My i765 still pending , i tried to call USCIS but no response about delayed .
    I need help i don't have any financial support.
    -I don't know if they will approve my self petition or not .can you help me please
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney