• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi everyone

hi everyone

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
      hi everyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The screen name and avatar doesn't go well. Need to see more of it to ensure it is right Why Obama? He is going to sell this country. Make all of us poor. The change he is taking about is nothing other than having terrorist take over the country. Now that is real change. We are losing every single day. No one to save us. We have lost and will lose. There ain't nothing to save any more. It is all destruction. All around. Can't you see? Never happened before. But is happening now all around. Can't help it. Can't save it. Very sad indeed.
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

lol wow wow slow down on me

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Osama, I mean Obama is G ay. Whats the difference. Same guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't sweat it brother. What's in the name?

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

well i think mcCAIN will destroy the country

Comment

memorys! Take Lots of pictures!!! New America is coming! You can forget about Ever getting back What Made This Country great in The First place! We wont see It Again!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
                well i think mcCAIN will destroy the country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They all will. No politician is for the country. It is all self perseverance and ego. Taking over a country and world. Doing what your buddies want you to do. Ignore the rest, do the worst. That is the motto. Today's politics. Help riches, get rich, screw poor. True fact but very sad . People do it all the time. Known or unknown. It is becoming more known. More becoming intelligent. More knowing more. There ain't no escape. It is all destruction all over, everywhere.

Comment

yes i agree that they all the same but some are better than others lol

Comment

A man insulting our flag, can't help American. We all are drowned in this atrocity. No one will survive. Lord has now made the choice, face his wrath for the sins we have committed. Voting Obama is one of them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      At least McCain will not negotiate with terrorists. Osama said he wants to talk to those people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For positions within his cabinet

Comment

mcCAIN will start another war with iran and syria so i still think he will be worse than obama

Comment

mcCAIN will start another war with iran and syria so i still think he will be worse than obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Middle East is the 51st state of USA. I hope you learned some Geology in college. Due to platonic movements of the plate under neath the earth, some portions of the America moved and latter became ME. Now all we are trying to do is get them back. We believe in assimilation. Gotta love it.

Comment

no this is not true at all , we saw how the stupid bush destroyed our country by taking us to a fake war . i have alot of middle easterns friends and they all nice people and they love our country as much as we do and we were the ones who went there and attacked them first so dont tell me to learn some geology . how about you stop watching american news

Comment

Why can't people troll on ONE user id instead of creating more?
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation