Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric Code 3 for I-687

I filed my I-687 application for temporary resident status and I-765 EAD through the new settlements on November 8 2005 and I received a receipt case number on November 16 2005. Then later on November 21 2005 I received a notice appointment to do biometric code 2 for my I-765 EAD.
    But until today I did not receive appointment to do biometric code 3 for my I-687.

For people who applied through css/lulac settlement after how long did you receive appointment to do biometric code 3 for I-687?
    Thanks

I filed my I-687 application for temporary resident status and I-765 EAD through the new settlements on November 8 2005 and I received a receipt case number on November 16 2005. Then later on November 21 2005 I received a notice appointment to do biometric code 2 for my I-765 EAD.
    But until today I did not receive appointment to do biometric code 3 for my I-687.

For people who applied through css/lulac settlement after how long did you receive appointment to do biometric code 3 for I-687?
    Thanks

Comment

It took my husband less than 2 weeks for the biometrics on the I-765 and then another 2-3 weeks for the biometriics for the I-687.

Comment

Can you or any one else clarify what you mean by "biometric code 2 and code 3"? Are these codes used to identify the specific form type?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation