• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The library must be closed.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

To Paddy,

No we Mexicans will convert USA into Mexico.
      You Americans have no children and we Mexicans raise at least 5 children per family, It is easy to calculate than in 20 years Mexicans will be the majority in USA.

The first Mexican for US president in 2010!

Start learning Spanish otherwise you will be readless & writeless.

Paddy work hard so you can pay lots of taxes to support Mexicans low income families.

Viva Mexico!

Comment

I think if the pro-life lobby knew of maria's evil plan to squeeze out as many puppies as possible then they might change their radical views.

Comment

"readless and writeless"

She described herself perfectly, but she forgot "brainless."
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

oops..

sorry guys.. I think I came in the wrong door. This looks like the "Sneak Preview" of THE ALAMO. and I was looking for Scooby2 Theater.

Comment

Mian keeps bugging me to rent "The Alamo" video, I can't make him understand it has to go to the theaters first.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Shouldn't the discussion board be for questions on immigration?

Comment

Everyone!

Please don't think that all Mexicans (myself being one) are like Maria. Please forgive her, she is a lost soul lacking any decent (and basic) education. I beg that you do not listen to her comments and think that we all share her opinion. I also ask that we keep her in our prayers so that the Allmighty Lord can lead her to the right path.

Comment

hello everyone, just had to see what all the excitement was about LMAO. paddy you rock. where abouts in the u.k. were u from?? my fiancee is coming from torquay. take care ....and i think maria has a few loose screws SOMEONE HELP HER !!

Comment

Hey there fingers, I lived mainly in 2 areas before coming to the grand old US of A to fight nutcases like Maria and sexually deviant cradle snatchers like Michael......Blackpool and Leeds.
                      If your financee is coming from Torquay then you must be well versed in the history of fawlty Towers......

Comment

hi paddy. well i know alot of the things paul has told me about, like rugby lol didnt have any clue of what that was til i met him lol. and he likes 'eastenders' which he says they need to bring back to the u.s.a. lol. but i've gotten him into like 'who's line is it ' and others from here. lol. fawlty towers is a tv show right?? well if it isnt than maybe i dont know about that, maybe u can tell me lol. hey my email addy is rocavanau@cs.com thanks for the reply and hope to hear from ya. bye all take care

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation