Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackdown on Illegal Immigrant Drivers Now Nationwide

The two remaining states that let illegal immigrants get regular driver’s licenses—New Mexico and Washington—are both taking a hard line on out-of-state license applicants.

Washington officials started requiring more proof from applicants that they lived in the state, after noticing an uptick in the number of applicants without Social Security numbers over the last three years, reports The Seattle Times.
    hs-news.com

The two remaining states that let illegal immigrants get regular driver’s licenses—New Mexico and Washington—are both taking a hard line on out-of-state license applicants.

Washington officials started requiring more proof from applicants that they lived in the state, after noticing an uptick in the number of applicants without Social Security numbers over the last three years, reports The Seattle Times.
    hs-news.com

Comment

Comment

See, Federale86, it pays to send e-mails to the gov't and make friends with ICE. I do, and I have deported 10 so far this year.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          See, Federale86, it pays to send e-mails to the gov't and make friends with ICE. I do, and I have deported 10 so far this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rather, you have ratted 10 people out. You have ZERO power to deport anyone. How special are you?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HS News:

hs-news.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vargas from WP went public , confirming he was a correspondent for Washington Post while holding a DL from the State of Washington.

Interesting, the Vargas who was here since he was 2 just lost his DL and some people scream "THERE IS BACK DOOR AMNESTY GOING ON!".
            Isn't it something?
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

He wasn't here since he was 2. Get your facts straight. And their is an amnesty as he has not been arrested yet.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                He wasn't here since he was 2. Get your facts straight. And their is an amnesty as he has not been arrested yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. You are correct, he was here since 12 (it was keyboard typo). Not that it would make any difference in the outcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Antonio_Vargas

2. What part of the following applies to Vargas?

Amnesty (from the Greek ???????? amnestia, oblivion) is a legislative or executive act by which a state restores those who may have been guilty of an offense against it to the positions of innocent people. It includes more than pardon, in as much as it obliterates all legal remembrance of the offense. The word has the same root as amnesia. Amnesty is more and more used to express 'freedom' and the time when prisoners can go free.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesty
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

The Obama Administrative Amnesty applies to him. As he has not been arrest yet even though he publicly proclaimed the fact that he was an illegal alien.

Comment

I have a question for all you Ladies and Gents with the way the economy is going, where do you all expect to be in the next five years as America is going down the road and very fast.
                    As immigration is a problem now when its all gone do you think any of the aliens deported will allow any of you into there country especially China,India and Europe? especially when they have paid thousands of dollars to get papers regularized and then told then need to leave or arrested and deported, We all need to look at the Games or government is playing with us As Immigration is a money making business to companies like G4S and others... G4S is in every country so they r surely milking the cow dry.....
                    Michael O

Comment

I have the means to deport the scum. I also have the connections. When I speak, people listen.

Comment

Federale86: Everybody knows that that man is an illegal from Kenya. But because the level of education and knowledge among the lower classes in this country is below par, they were quickly satisfied with that piece of paper the Kenyan threw at them and which he calls a Birth Certificate. To date the Kenyan has not provided his records from all the colleges he attended. He was so bright that he attended several paid by us. That Kenyan is an ignorant clown, a very expensive ignorant clown. So glad they were not invited to that royal wedding, just the thought of those ghetto people trying to act civilized...Like I said before, the British have strict caste rules, the towel head 'brit' knows all about it that's why they kicked him out of Britain and my good friends from the EDL are doing their part.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation