Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Has Died

I am writing for a Friend who's Father just died last night. She is here on a Fiance' visa. Only here for about 1 month. Not Married yet so no initial permenant Resident Card.

Will she be able to return to the Philippines for her Father's Funeral @ this time and still be able to return to USA after words ???

Are there any Emergency provisions available to her.

Thankyou Very Much in advance for your timely and somewhat Urgent replies.

I am writing for a Friend who's Father just died last night. She is here on a Fiance' visa. Only here for about 1 month. Not Married yet so no initial permenant Resident Card.

Will she be able to return to the Philippines for her Father's Funeral @ this time and still be able to return to USA after words ???

Are there any Emergency provisions available to her.

Thankyou Very Much in advance for your timely and somewhat Urgent replies.

Comment

usually she can't leave untill the marriage takes place and her status is adjusted (which can take anywhere from 6 months to several years).

She definitly needs an advandce parole and should bring along "death certificate", translated documented that show what happened etc. to the INS before applying for any routes.

My condolences to her!

Comment

I guess she can go and bury her father...

Comment

Even though pandemic led to the downfall to a lot of industries however, this industry stayed on top as flowers are bought for many occasions including funerals. This article is full of Hilton Funeral Supply to help you capture your share of this industry. I am up for it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation