Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My I-130 got approved at vermont

Hey guys, I received a notice in via email that my I-130 is approved.God is so kind.

Hey guys, I received a notice in via email that my I-130 is approved.God is so kind.

Comment

I am a permanent resident, filed I-130 for my spouse in Nov 2001, and got the approval today via email saying I the approval has been sent to me.
      I wish all of you good luck who are waiting for their papers. May god be with you.

Comment

Congratulation so you don't have to worry about when you can be citizen anymore. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Vivek, but I still have to wait for the priority date to be current to adjust his status. One thing I don't get is when the visa becomes current, why should there be a need to adjust status as one should be eligible for green card, what do you think?

Comment

Yes I totally agree with you in terms of waiting for priority date to become current followed by waiting period of AOS, for example in NYC normal AOS application takes from 24 months or more. Hey God is great; everything will fall in place one after another. You just have faith that's all and at least he is with you so you don't have to visit back and forth. Good luck to you and your family

Comment

hi mandy,
              were you called for i-130 interview before the approval. i was called for interview along with my spouse for i-130 interview, my lawyer told me to postponed the date since we did not know why they did that. my recipt date is sep 2001. could advise me on how yours went before the approval.
              thanks

Comment

Hi Angel,
                I was not called for an interview, it just got approved. But I haven't received the notice in the mail yet, I was notiified via email that my case got approved.
                Thanks,
                Mandy

Comment

Congratulations for the approval. Nov 2001 is way ahead of the the processing times they are showing for Vermont, what is up with these guys? or am I checking the wrong processing times? the processing times for LPR spouses is supposedly September 20, 1999.

Comment

thanks mandy,
                    i hope my case will be easy like yours. congrats
                    angel

Comment

Hi tkalush,
                      You are checking the right processig times, but not sure how accurate they are. I hope they post correct dates on the website bcos its misleading for people.

angel : Don't worry & trust god, everything will be fine for you...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation