Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS/Lulac Update. Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/Lulac Update. Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

Hi,

This morning I received the e-mail below.

Does this means my case has been approved?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Freedom1

-------------------------------------
    Application Type: I687, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On January 19, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Hi,

This morning I received the e-mail below.

Does this means my case has been approved?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Freedom1

-------------------------------------
    Application Type: I687, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On January 19, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Comment

Yes, your case has been approved. You will receive an approval notice Form I-797 which is valid for 4 years stating you are approved and allowed to travel with that notice AND the EAD card that will come later in the mail. Congratulations.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andyrishi:
        Congratulation Freedom1

At last you got the freedom. It will be hope for other CSS / Lulac Cases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sure hope so.

I'll let you guys know if/when I receive such "manufactured document OTHER THAN CARD" as the USCIS stated. :-)

Freedom1.

Comment

To freedom1, Congratulation the news you gave us give us a lot of hope.
          Can you please tell us about your case like what happened in the interview and how may interview you had. Also how did you enter the country for the first and second time?
          What kind of documents you gave the USCIS to prove your presences from 1982-88.
          Which state you live in?

Thanks you very much and hopefully you will be U.S citizen after five years. Good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mazen:
            To freedom1, Congratulation the news you gave us give us a lot of hope.
            Can you please tell us about your case like what happened in the interview and how may interview you had. Also how did you enter the country for the first and second time?
            What kind of documents you gave the USCIS to prove your presences from 1982-88.
            Which state you live in?

Thanks you very much and hopefully you will be U.S citizen after five years. Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try the best as I can:

"what happened in the interview and how may interview you had."
            The interview lasted for about 40 minutes. Questions asked: When and how I entered the USA for the first time. When and were I tried to applied for the amnesty and why I was discourage to apply or why my application was not accepted.
            I had only one interview.

"Also how did you enter the country for the first and second time?"
            Entered without inspection, I was 11 years old. Several years later I left the USA due to an emergency, came back the same without inspection.

"What kind of documents you gave the USCIS to prove your presences from 1982-88"
            School records, medical and dental records, pay stubs, selective service registration, affidavits.

"Which state you live in?"
            California

I applied around May 2005, got 2 EAD's, interviewed in September 2006.

---------
            I don't think I want to celebrate just yet. I'll wait to see the approval notice first.

I'll let you guys know.

Freedom1.

Comment

Gentlmen:

Lulac/CSS have finished yet but close, the remaining papers still remain with judge robert. I do have copies of the final settlement not yet approved obtained from the court record. if you like to read it send your email to oduekos@prodigy.net.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
                Gentlmen:

Lulac/CSS have not finished yet but close, the remaining papers still remain with judge robert. I do have copies of the final settlement not yet approved obtained from the court record. if you like to read it send your email to oduekos@prodigy.net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

freedom1,

congratulations for the new updates. I pray that if you get approved you will still continue to participate on this site. I believe most people agree that you are very helpful and we really need individuals like you on the forum. Please continue helping others to help themselves.

Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bannister:
                    Gentlmen:

Lulac/CSS have finished yet but close, the remaining papers still remain with judge robert. I do have copies of the final settlement not yet approved obtained from the court record. if you like to read it send your email to oduekos@prodigy.net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bannister,

Thank you for the information.

Would you be so kind to post the court documment on this thread so everybody can see it?

Thank you.

Freedom1.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
                      freedom1,

congratulations for the new updates. I pray that if you get approved you will still continue to participate on this site. I believe most people agree that you are very helpful and we really need individuals like you on the forum. Please continue helping others to help themselves.

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks privilege for your good thoughts.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping for good news in the mail.
                      But like my lawyer told me, wait until we get the official approval in the mail, then I could celebrate!.

And of course, I'll keep on helping to whoever asks for it.

Freedom1.

Comment

OK, I called the USCIS Customer Center.

I gave them by mistake a wrong receipt #, the customer rep. couldn't locate my application so he transferred me to an Immigration Officer!

The officer located my file. He said that my file was transferred back to the National Benefits Center from the Los Angeles office last week.
                        He said that once the local office is done adjucating the application, then gets transferred back to the NBC. for final processing. He was unable to tell me for sure what the document they sent me says.
                        He did not believed the letters is an RFE or denial, since these letters are sent by the local office while they still processing an application.

I'll let you guys know when I get the letter.

Freedom1.
                        P.S.
                        Telling them an invalid receipt # turned out to be great since I was able to speak with a real immigration officer, not just a customer rep. reading a script.

Comment

Freedom,
                          As I stated earlier, your letter is an approval notice Form I-797 and it will be valid until 2011 (if your approval was in Jan, 2010 if in Dec.) Congrats again.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LittleOne:
                            Freedom,
                            As I stated earlier, your letter is an approval notice Form I-797 and it will be valid until 2011 (if your approval was in Jan, 2010 if in Dec.) Congrats again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info LittleOne.

Freedom1.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LittleOne:
                              Freedom,
                              As I stated earlier, your letter is an approval notice Form I-797 and it will be valid until 2011 (if your approval was in Jan, 2010 if in Dec.) Congrats again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi LittleOne,

Yes, I received the approval letter today.
                              It has my picture on it and it says it's good for re-entry and work authorization.

Do you know if am I going to received a plastic card or this is it?

Please advise and thanks,

Freedom1.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs