Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life act

I am very sad to receive a letter today ( notice of intent to deny ). I have applied in 1990 and in May 2002. The letter was delivered to my lowyer and in October and did not receive any notice my self. I have made a change of address two years ago and received two employment cards at my new address.I had checked my case status every day.
    The problem that the 30 days period has passed.
    The reson for the intent to deny that I had got many evidence since I had valid visa in 1984 but not before and the other reson that I might have brook the continuous residence in 1983 which is not true.
    Tha facts are when I came back with a valid visa in 1984 I was able to collect more documents such ID cards and accounts before the valid visa I was not able to get any documents.
    If any one has any idea of what to do please help.
    I have not applied for the settelment yet and was hopping my case in valid.

I am very sad to receive a letter today ( notice of intent to deny ). I have applied in 1990 and in May 2002. The letter was delivered to my lowyer and in October and did not receive any notice my self. I have made a change of address two years ago and received two employment cards at my new address.I had checked my case status every day.
    The problem that the 30 days period has passed.
    The reson for the intent to deny that I had got many evidence since I had valid visa in 1984 but not before and the other reson that I might have brook the continuous residence in 1983 which is not true.
    Tha facts are when I came back with a valid visa in 1984 I was able to collect more documents such ID cards and accounts before the valid visa I was not able to get any documents.
    If any one has any idea of what to do please help.
    I have not applied for the settelment yet and was hopping my case in valid.

Comment

MR Labib sorry,to hear such bad news,please try to get married or some other way to adjust your sataus.This lulac and css cases are baseless and will be hard for anyone to be adjust their status with such program,My friend be wise and smart and do'nt attach yourself with such life act and avoid not to follow this anymore, as in my previous notice on this website i did advise everyone before applying for such program be careful and do'nt play with law, as i was scam and do'nt understand the meaning of late amnesty and apply in 1990 and basically was told that people who entered before 1988 are qualified as i did mistake and i will have to face the consequences, i was entered in 1986 with visa, my EAD was issue in 1990 and was taken in1996 and yet no answer of deny or approval but i know it was wrong and what will happen have no clue.

Comment

Dear Navid,

You offer getting married as a solution to immigration problems as if it were an express check out lane at the grocery store.

Marriage should not be entered into for immigration purposes; that's fraud and should not be suggested.

Comment

bigdummy: Many of those who entered the US got married to USC for immigration benefits.
          This is not the new solution

Comment

Thank you for your comment Kumar. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Comment

Thank you for all your repplies, But I am also 100 % against getting married for immigration purposes. I think that will put me in worse situation.
              I did live in the states since 1981 and I will try the impossible to prove it.I know it is very hard, no body keeps a record that far no bank or any utility company I have tried with several establishments.

Comment

Dear Labib2,

That's good to hear. I hope that with good and honest intentions, you find a way to become legal. In the long run, you will be better off
                by doing it the right way.

There are many smart people on this board and hopefully one of them will be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed