4th of July 2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone had a great 4th! I have a nice video of the Capital Firework and tried adding it to this gallery, but I guess the forum doesn't allow videos.

Comment

Nice photos ProudUSC! The last one I saw was number five but the loading box was covering Lucy's face and continued loading and didn't see number six.

Happy Indepence Day! (Thanks for the reminder niceface_4ever)
      Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Hi Explora,

Thanks. The last picture added was the video, but it doesn't appear this site accepts videos. I am currently uploading it to You Tube and will post the link when it's finished.

Comment

Indepence Day - Washington D. C. fireworks video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6__kelYrVw

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Indepence Day - Washington D. C. fireworks video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6__kelYrVw </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP7Ocw11R_o
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
              Every year I am disheartened to see the anniversary of our country's birth regulated to just another day of the month by so many people who call it the "4th of July" instead of "Independence Day". I see it on adverts and in the local papers.

No one calls Christmas "December 25th" because those that celebrate it as a religious holiday know that the cause for celebration is in the name.

By calling Independence Day, "Independence Day" we can reinforce to each other and to our children that it's not just a day to have barbecue, see a parade, and watch fireworks. It becomes a day to remember where we came from and what our forefathers did for us. It gives us incentive to talk to our kids about what those fireworks represent and how we are a part of the process.

Independence Day is about America and should be treated better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice Face,

I meant no disrepect when I labeled my al*** 4th of July instead of Independence Day. Your comments are great. Too often, people don't take into consideration what the day is really about. I don't take it for granted, believe me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation