Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July 2008

For anyone who's not feeling patriotic today, this is for you! Happy 4th of July America!!!!

For anyone who's not feeling patriotic today, this is for you! Happy 4th of July America!!!!

Comment

Where' s proudie? GRIN
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Stay tuned. Capital fireworks pictures will follow and maybe more - lol!

Comment

I would have to be out of my head to post a picture of me here, WUSC. But, it could happen later.

Comment

B.ump. For all those who missed the Capital pictures!

Comment

I missed the gallery earlier. Thanks, Proud.

Comment

Every year I am disheartened to see the anniversary of our country's birth regulated to just another day of the month by so many people who call it the "4th of July" instead of "Independence Day". I see it on adverts and in the local papers.

No one calls Christmas "December 25th" because those that celebrate it as a religious holiday know that the cause for celebration is in the name.

By calling Independence Day, "Independence Day" we can reinforce to each other and to our children that it's not just a day to have barbecue, see a parade, and watch fireworks. It becomes a day to remember where we came from and what our forefathers did for us. It gives us incentive to talk to our kids about what those fireworks represent and how we are a part of the process.

Independence Day is about America and should be treated better.

Comment

Comment

Happy 4th of July to all!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
                      Every year I am disheartened to see the anniversary of our country's birth regulated to just another day of the month by so many people who call it the "4th of July" instead of "Independence Day". I see it on adverts and in the local papers.

No one calls Christmas "December 25th" because those that celebrate it as a religious holiday know that the cause for celebration is in the name.

By calling Independence Day, "Independence Day" we can reinforce to each other and to our children that it's not just a day to have barbecue, see a parade, and watch fireworks. It becomes a day to remember where we came from and what our forefathers did for us. It gives us incentive to talk to our kids about what those fireworks represent and how we are a part of the process.

Independence Day is about America and should be treated better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo...finally some one said that makes much more sense. People who celebrate 4th need to learn something from niceface
                      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Surely it's what the celebrations stand for that really matter - the history, the remembrance and the emotion - not what someone chooses to call it?
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          B.ump. For all those who missed the Capital pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally!!! We Get To See Smelly!! "DOG" LOL.

Good Job Proudy! Hope Yours was The Greatest!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                            B.ump. For all those who missed the Capital pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally!!! We Get To See Smelly!! "DOG" LOL.

Good Job Proudy! Hope Yours was The Greatest! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet no sighting of proudy Is that her with a dog?

Comment

I would have to be out of my head to post a picture of me here, WUSC. But, it could happen later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful Proudy!! dont Be RASH!!! Its The Alcohol talking!!!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation