X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the I-130

Hey guys,
    quick question.. I already mailed the petition for the I-130 just wondering do they deduct the $$ from my acount when they recieve the paperwork or when they start working on my application? Reason being is because when I sent out the N-400 for myself 2 years ago the money was deduscted 3 days later not even, and for the I-130 that I sent out over than 2 weeks ago the check has not been voided yet. Just wondering if maype there was a mistake or something missing on the application or do they deduct the money when they start working on my case? Let me know. Thanks

Hey guys,
    quick question.. I already mailed the petition for the I-130 just wondering do they deduct the $$ from my acount when they recieve the paperwork or when they start working on my application? Reason being is because when I sent out the N-400 for myself 2 years ago the money was deduscted 3 days later not even, and for the I-130 that I sent out over than 2 weeks ago the check has not been voided yet. Just wondering if maype there was a mistake or something missing on the application or do they deduct the money when they start working on my case? Let me know. Thanks

Comment

It'll process when it processes, Desire. Can't give you an exact timeframe due to the fact that it's up to them to take the check to the bank.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation