Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS !

Amnesty reform is coming and the Meicans are going LOCO !! This is a condition where they go crazy !!! Lock your doors, hide your daughters, your beer and your dog !!!! it is Loco Amnesty Fiesta !!!

Amnesty reform is coming and the Meicans are going LOCO !! This is a condition where they go crazy !!! Lock your doors, hide your daughters, your beer and your dog !!!! it is Loco Amnesty Fiesta !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      Amnesty reform is coming and the Meicans are going LOCO !! This is a condition where they go crazy !!! Lock your doors, hide your daughters, your beer and your dog !!!! it is Loco Amnesty Fiesta !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      My best response is:
      Why don't you do yourself, the disucussion board and the rest of the world a favor?
      Go commit suicide.

Comment

Did you know that mexico receives more money per year by it's own citizens from the US than any other country in the world? Did you know that mexico HAS more money than most countries in the world?? And did you know that most mexicans who live in the capital of mexico, and rich areas are of european descent, and want nothing to do with the brown guys? and who do you see crossing the border? the indigenous looking ones... Why? the mexican government does it on purpose, they purposely make sure that these indigenous looking people get nothing so that they will flee to the north to send more money back to mexico...
        Ask Western Union ALONE how much un-taxed money flows into mexico each year= 4 Billion dollars, there are hundreds of money transfer companies just like Western Union which send jutst as much, which you can research... and what does that money buy? well.... it buys mexican land, mexican bricks, mexican labor...
        and that money stays there never to return.
        I see nothing wrong with immigrants coming here and working, paying taxes, buying homes and living here... God knows MY parents came here in '86, possessing a legal visa, they then applied for citizenship, which they received right away, BUT!!! they NEVER asked for financial assistance, never used welfare, never asked for a single thing from this country, nor did they ever send money by the thousands back to our country.
        They did send a little here and there to pay debts, but no more than a few hundred.
        My parents now travel back and forth all the time, but they ave lived here as citizens, respected the laws here, paid taxes and their dues.
        if you compare that to these brown people who as soon as they land here they screw like rabbits, have 17 kids and claim everything from milk, to government cheese for each one so they can all bask in the plentiful free food while sending thousands they make every week back to their country, instead of paying their own way here, which one would you choose to live next door to you? If you pick the brown people, it's because you're just another lizard eating, under a rock living, brown guy with a funny mustache, who just can't stand the truth...

Comment

Please refer to my previous post. It's all you deserve from me and many others, doofus.

Comment

Explora ... are you serious? This is the best you can come up with?

Comment

I don't agree with some of the statement made by these guys, but really. Your reply is thoughtless at its best. How can you claim to be compassionate for these criminals and make statements like that at the same time?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WorkingMan:
                Explora ... are you serious? This is the best you can come up with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                WorkingMan,
                I'm not interested in rethinking it. Nuff said.

Comment

Well that is exactly the kind of deep thought I want around such an important issue as illegal immigration.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Citizen_Kane:
                    Did you know that mexico receives more money per year by it's own citizens from the US than any other country in the world? Did you know that mexico HAS more money than most countries in the world?? And did you know that most mexicans who live in the capital of mexico, and rich areas are of european descent, and want nothing to do with the brown guys? and who do you see crossing the border? the indigenous looking ones... Why? the mexican government does it on purpose, they purposely make sure that these indigenous looking people get nothing so that they will flee to the north to send more money back to mexico...
                    Ask Western Union ALONE how much un-taxed money flows into mexico each year= 4 Billion dollars, there are hundreds of money transfer companies just like Western Union which send jutst as much, which you can research... and what does that money buy? well.... it buys mexican land, mexican bricks, mexican labor...
                    I see nothing wrong with immigrants coming here and working, paying taxes, buying homes and living here... God knows MY parents came here in '86, possessing a legal visa, they then applied for citizenship, which they received right away, BUT!!! they NEVER asked for financial assistance, never used welfare, never asked for a single thing from this country, nor did they ever send money by the thousands back to our country.
                    They did send a little here and there to pay debts, but no more than a few hundred.
                    My parents now travel back and forth all the time, but they ave lived here as citizens, respected the laws here, paid taxes and their dues.
                    if you compare that to these brown people who as soon as they land here they screw like rabbits, have 17 kids and claim everything from milk, to government cheese for each one so they can all bask in the plentiful free food while sending thousands they make every week back to their country, instead of paying their own way here, which one would you choose to live next door to you? If you pick the brown people, it's because you're just another lizard eating, under a rock living, brown guy with a funny mustache, who just can't stand the truth... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your parents immigrated here in '86 and you are an expert on immigration? Do you understand your family has only been here for 21 years? And that makes you qualified to judge the others? Were you born here? Your posts turn my stomach. Being an immigrant yourself, you should be grateful and have a little more respect for people from other cultures.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WorkingMan:
                      Well that is exactly the kind of deep thought I want around such an important issue as illegal immigration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you gone and done any research regarding immigration, WorkingMan? I had the same attitude as you when I joined this board in February. Go out and do some research! You'll find some root causes and situations that will make you retract alot of what you've said. I challenge you to spend some extra time studying this subject. It may not change your mind, but it will give you a different perspective.

Comment

Hide everything except your daughters. Mexicans are great lovers. Once your daughters tasted Mexican d i c k s, they would beg for more and ask these guys to stay in America.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        Amnesty reform is coming and the Meicans are going LOCO !! This is a condition where they go crazy !!! Lock your doors, hide your daughters, your beer and your dog !!!! it is Loco Amnesty Fiesta !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

ProudUSC,
                          Exactly what makes you believe I haven't done my research? I have been living with this stuff most of my life. I read ... and not just one source or sources that support my argument, as so many are prone to do. I ask questions. I pay attention to what is going on around me.
                          What did you research that made you change your mind?

Comment

I challenge proudusc to explain, in a rational and logical way (don't hold your breath) why she thinks illegals should be rewarded ahead of those playing by our current laws and rules....instead, she will go off on an unrelated tangent, avoiding the question...while this hypocritical moron rambles on and on, calling others names while claiming she knows everything about immigration and then telling others not to call each other names or use offensive language...as if this idiot was in charge of the First Amendment....no doubt, proudusc and explora spend their waking moments recharging their "D" batteries so their vibrators will function.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Citizen_Kane:
                              if you compare that to these brown people who as soon as they land here they screw like rabbits, have 17 kids and claim everything from milk, to government cheese for each one so they can all bask in the plentiful free food while sending thousands they make every week back to their country, instead of paying their own way here, which one would you choose to live next door to you? If you pick the brown people, it's because you're just another lizard eating, under a rock living, brown guy with a funny mustache, who just can't stand the truth... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your parents immigrated here in '86 and you are an expert on immigration? Do you understand your family has only been here for 21 years? And that makes you qualified to judge the others? Were you born here? Your posts turn my stomach. Being an immigrant yourself, you should be grateful and have a little more respect for people from other cultures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kane: No offense meant, but part of YOUR blame should be hurled to your parents. Following your line of reasoning, they've immigrated to the WRONG country.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation