Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to file to-joint-benefits for my 1yr old baby girl?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aneri
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by templar:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bonstock:
    what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Father is a permanent resident in US. With that fact, there is virtually slim to none chance your daughter is getting any non-immigration visa from US embassy in developing countries. They simply will not believe it is for a temporary visit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

V visas are almost obsolete...since one of the conditions is:

Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) petitioner MUST have filed the I-130 immigrant visa petition on or before December 21, 2000;

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    One can only apply for a V-visa for family members of a legal permanent resident once their immigration application has been pending for three years.

If you're concerned for your daughter, your easiest option is to return to the Philippines. It is not America's responsibility to reunite your family.

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bonstock:
    what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Father is a permanent resident in US. With that fact, there is virtually slim to none chance your daughter is getting any non-immigration visa from US embassy in developing countries. They simply will not believe it is for a temporary visit.

Leave a comment:

• bonstock
    replied
    what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child?

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    WHATEVER primate fu@king loser.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lo lamento, pendejo, sin embargo usted deberia decir...."su madre la viola por su culo cada noche" en vez de " a usted"...
    por lo visto, usted me parece estupido como su familia que viven en el parque para cavanas

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    La FARC lo viola a usted por su culo cada noche y usted suena con ellos y siente tanto placer que hasta piensa que cualquier latino es aliado con la FARC.... cuando no es cierto.
    A$$HOLE.

Your mother gets anally gang raped by FARC guerillas every night and you love it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    su esposa colombiana se encuentra con la FARC, haciendo el mambo horizontal con todos los miembros de este grupo.....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Timmy: I realize that you're upset that your wife is leaving you to go party in Colombia by herself...but you must come to terms with the fact that you drove the poor woman over the edge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, my wife loves me.

And I theorize that you are such a miserable ba$tard because YOU ARE unloved and alone.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Timmy: I realize that you're upset that your wife is leaving you to go party in Colombia by herself...but you must come to terms with the fact that you drove the poor woman over the edge.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    While his information may or may not be accurate - it would be even more helpful if you found a new place to play - you contribute nothing to this forum but biased hate-filled nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Adam: Why don't you actually read the posts before you try to offer advice? That would be very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    FOR: bonstock:

You are a legal permanent resident, at the time your I-130 was and single? and you travel to US while you were pregnant, you arrived on Immigration visa, you could have child born over here.

The child was born out of wedlock why you did not have a baby in US?
    Is father a US Citizen?
    If not, then you will need the following documents from Philippines.
    1. Child's Official birth Certificate
    2. Consent from father that he dose not have any right to the child.
    3. You may apply for child's prior to the child's second birth day, and attached the copy of your I-551(Green Card).
    If you have the marriage certificate it will be more easy. You will also need the I-864 as well.
    YOU could have bring the child if you were a US Citizen mother physically present in U.S. or possession prior to child birth and present in U.S. or possession continuously 12 months prior to child's birth.
    If you are in Philippines it is better to contact the Citizen Service or Immigration Section they will be able to give you complete information. In fact you have no way to get the baby here in US.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Actually, while I acknowledge that you need to take any and all arguments into the gutter, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't even humor you with a response to your idiocy, I'll tell you that my wife practically begged me to go, but due to expecting a very good job offer from a company that I interviewed with and for financial reasons I won't be able to go. But I am EXTREMELY happy that her situation has been sorted and she will be able to see her loved ones for the first time in many years.

And I sit here totally and completely happy and at peace - unlike you, you tormented, miserable fu@k.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Timmy: I remind you that it's not my wife who's skipping out to go on vacation by herself; it's your wife who can't wait to go. I wonder why?? (ROFL)

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation