Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to file to-joint-benefits for my 1yr old baby girl?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Timmy: I realize that you're upset that your wife is leaving you to go party in Colombia by herself...but you must come to terms with the fact that you drove the poor woman over the edge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, my wife loves me.

And I theorize that you are such a miserable ba$tard because YOU ARE unloved and alone.

Comment

su esposa colombiana se encuentra con la FARC, haciendo el mambo horizontal con todos los miembros de este grupo.....

Comment

La FARC lo viola a usted por su culo cada noche y usted suena con ellos y siente tanto placer que hasta piensa que cualquier latino es aliado con la FARC.... cuando no es cierto.
        A$$HOLE.

Your mother gets anally gang raped by FARC guerillas every night and you love it.

Comment

lo lamento, pendejo, sin embargo usted deberia decir...."su madre la viola por su culo cada noche" en vez de " a usted"...
          por lo visto, usted me parece estupido como su familia que viven en el parque para cavanas

Comment

WHATEVER primate fu@king loser.

Comment

what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bonstock:
                what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Father is a permanent resident in US. With that fact, there is virtually slim to none chance your daughter is getting any non-immigration visa from US embassy in developing countries. They simply will not believe it is for a temporary visit.

Comment

One can only apply for a V-visa for family members of a legal permanent resident once their immigration application has been pending for three years.

If you're concerned for your daughter, your easiest option is to return to the Philippines. It is not America's responsibility to reunite your family.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by templar:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bonstock:
                    what about nonimmigrant V Visas, for children of legal permanent residents, is this possible to file for my 1 yr old child? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Father is a permanent resident in US. With that fact, there is virtually slim to none chance your daughter is getting any non-immigration visa from US embassy in developing countries. They simply will not believe it is for a temporary visit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

V visas are almost obsolete...since one of the conditions is:

Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) petitioner MUST have filed the I-130 immigrant visa petition on or before December 21, 2000;

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation