HELP. Marriage Fraud. Advice Needed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: I have filed for divorce. My husband has not yet been served. I now have a recording of him with ALOT of incriminating things. The most important being admitting to selling drugs and very angrily, and repeatedly saying he wants to, and WILL kill my friend. Simply b/c they had a disagreement and in his eyes she crossed him. He also stated that even if he doesn't kill her he will "damage her so she can remember it for the rest of her life". He also stated that "if he wasn't taking the vicodin, he would have killed ME already"

I spoke with the police who said I have enough for a temporary restraining order. My problem at this point is: if I do spill the beans, at this point he still doesn't know what i am doing, and he gets restrained for a week - what if I cannot get a permanent order against him? So Ihave to decide, rather quickly whether to wait it out til the end of the week when he gets served, or go for the temporary, and HOPE I can get a perm. If I cannot get the permanent order, when the temp is up...I am as good as dead. I am going to my lawyer tomorrow - she was out sick the last few days.
    I know I also need to file a police report in order to get ICE involved - though I did call them - but they seemed rather disinterested.

Thoughts?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed