Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does Missouri takes to issue EAD for marriage AOS applicants?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Missouri takes to issue EAD for marriage AOS applicants?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how long Missouri takes to issue EAD for marriage-based AOS applicants? I live in the Denver district and I have applied for AOS based on marriage to USC wife. I was fingerprinted on April 22nd, 2004. I know I may sound impatient since it's only mid May. However, I just want to know if anyone has received EAD card from Missouri Service Center lately and how long it took after fingerprinting.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

zz

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how long Missouri takes to issue EAD for marriage-based AOS applicants? I live in the Denver district and I have applied for AOS based on marriage to USC wife. I was fingerprinted on April 22nd, 2004. I know I may sound impatient since it's only mid May. However, I just want to know if anyone has received EAD card from Missouri Service Center lately and how long it took after fingerprinting.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

zz

Comment

hello!

you're not the only one waiting for EAD. people from other message boards are also wondering why they have not receive their EAD yet. i'm one of them

we filed our I-130/I-485/I-765 in Denver last Dec 2003. My BIOMETRICS appointment (for I-765) was last Feb 4, 2004 and fingerprint appointment(I-485) was March 29, 2004.

at the BCIS website, my I-485 case status was updated last April 2, 2004 stating that fingeprints have been received and that processing of my application was resumed. BUT no updates for the I-765 so far.

BCIS website shows the I-765 processing timeline for NBC:Missouri, you may want to check this.
      i know you can also apply for interim EAD at your local BCIS Office.

Comment

I am also one of tbe people that is waiting for EAD card. I was fingerprinted on march 26 th and my NOA for I-130 , I-485 and I-765 is march 15 th. it has been over 2 months now and still it says that the same at the USCIS website. Eventually what i will have to do is go the District office on the 91th day and get me an interim EAD.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation