Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Employment Sponsorship

I heart that if somebody has enough cash assets in the bank he does not need an employer to sponsor him through employment for a green card?
    Is it true?
    If so how much money he must have in the bank in order to self sponsor himself through employment?

I heart that if somebody has enough cash assets in the bank he does not need an employer to sponsor him through employment for a green card?
    Is it true?
    If so how much money he must have in the bank in order to self sponsor himself through employment?

Comment

This category is actually a fifth preference under employmen-base petition. You would have to invest or be activly in process of investing at least 1 million in the enterprise or 500.000 if the investment is in rural area or high unemployment area.Pernament residence is granted only for 2 conditional years with possibility to remove conditions. First you would have to get approve I-526 and then apply for adjustment of status.

Comment

Also you cant take a loan for the money. You must have the cash and invest it not just show that you have it in the bank. Also you must open 10 new jobs for US citizens or LPR. For more info go here:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/r...investment.htm

Comment

Pesos aren't money, Maria. Monopoly money has more value.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation