X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    At least you don't have Cheryl Uzamere to deal with !!!

Leave a comment:

• Guy Leaderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:
    Why do you keep posting these terrifying pictures ? The last one is not too shabby though, especially after a couple of drinks. The first three I would not do.
    Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    At first glance,I thought the beaner was a towel head but she doesn't have a moustache like towel heads do, that's why they wear veils. In any event, this beaner is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!
    Imagine the poor guy who did her for three years and then on top of everything was falsely accused by this Prostitute/Psychopath/Witch ???

Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute

... that's enough to make anybody seriously sick to his stomach....

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    At first glance,I thought the beaner was a towel head but she doesn't have a moustache like towel heads do, that's why they wear veils. In any event, this beaner is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

Leave a comment:

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    Why do you keep posting these terrifying pictures ? The last one is not too shabby though, especially after a couple of drinks. The first three I would not do.

Leave a comment:

• alexleaderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Aroha:

Whatever, peanut. You are right about one thing though. I will never have a good friendship with Michael/Micheal, but that's just fine with me. It doesn't surprise me that you do though. Birds of a feather, and all that.
    Who the he11 is Michael/Micheal?

More photos of Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute

...try not to vommit... still Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Originally posted by iperson:

No, you spelled it Micheal because you spelled it like that pretending to be him. For your information Michael and I are good friends, something you will never have.

And no, I'm not worried about my man at all:
    http://tauruslibra.com/
    Whatever, peanut. You are right about one thing though. I will never have a good friendship with Michael/Micheal, but that's just fine with me. It doesn't surprise me that you do though. Birds of a feather, and all that.

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alexleaderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:
    Please stop posting that ugly woman's picture !! It scares me and my dog; he hides under the couch in fear when he sees it.
    Senator, you mean this woman?:

...OOOOOPS!.... sorry.

But here is something that will cheer you up:

... I hope you feel better.

Leave a comment:

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    That woman is a 5 bagger ! 1 bag on her, 1 bag on you in case hers breaks, another bag on her in case they both break, one on Aroha because she is an ugly ***** as well and another bag for the dog who might accidentlly watch !!

Leave a comment:

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    Please stop posting that ugly woman's picture !! It scares me and my dog; he hides under the couch in fear when he sees it.

Next time marry a beautiful bride from here:

http://aforeignkiss.com/

Leave a comment:

• alrietto
    replied
    Hahaha...

I can't help myself either....

Feminism Lies, Feminists, Feminazis, Femofascists Destroy Society!!!

Feminism Lies, Feminists, Feminazis, Femofascists Destroy Society!!!

Leave a comment:

• alexleaderman
    replied
    I feel the urge of posting this photo again:

..sorry... can't help it.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Originally posted by iperson:

You may believe whatever you want to believe, Aroha. Doesn't change a thing, nor do I give a moment of time to worry about what you believe or not believe, or anyone else for that matter. I know what I know and that's enough for me, the rest is silence....

Interesting how you misspell Micheal though.
    I don't much care what you believe either, iT, or the fact that you're still carrying your obsessive little crazy-torch. You do, however, give credence to the OP's claims about women. Speaking of, have convinced your drug-addict criminal boyfriend to tie the knot and file the I-130 for you yet?

And I spelled Micheal the way I did because that's the way he spelled it on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Senator Ehigie Uzamere
    replied
    It is spelled "Michael", the Archangel of Justice, Love and Peace. Far too busy for the shennanigans of this board. I have begged for his good legal advices in dealing with my nemesis, Cheryl Uzamere, the Beast from Brooklyn.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by alrietto:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    There is another problem with this. Using the patriarchal tendency argument is a fallacy in the explanation given. When anyone helps there is an underlying good being accomplished. At no time can that cross the line and still remain the right thing to do. Further, using ad hominem to create a victimization and credibility is inconsistent since the writer knowingly and willfully conspired with the evil doer to accomplish their goal. Ya can't play in the mud and stay clean.
    I agree with you davdah!

You can't get involved with Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites without getting Sick, Ruined, Disgusted and bit.

The question is: How do you know they are Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites when you first get involved with them?

Maybe the Femofascists Femonazis Aroha and Brit4064 can enlighten us....

----

U.S.A. Homeless go without eating, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the food you need.

U.S.A. Homeless go without housing, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get free housing.

U.S.A. Elderly go without needed medicines, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the medicine you need.

U.S.A. Mentally ill go without treatment, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the mental treatment you need.

U.S.A. Troops go without proper equipment even though the US is spending almost $100 Billion a year on unecessary and destructive wars, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you will enjoy a part of the $2 Billion in VAWA grants plus a tonne of state social services paid for by the tax payer.

U.S.A. Veterans go without benefits they were promised, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the benefits you ever dreamed of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read your story and I saw many questionable acts on her part that would have raised red flags for me. The fact that she pushed you into marriage (at least that's how your story tells it) and then immediately pressured you for a green card should have smelled fishy and were clear signs that things weren't as they appeared.

If you are real and your story is true, I'm sorry it happened. Hopefully, you'll get beyond this some day.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation