• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the urge of posting this photo again:

Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute

..sorry... can't help it.
    _______
    Our mission should be to fight for the Traditional Family Values and to fight against the destructive influences of Feminism.

We must fight against the Feminism Inspired Legislation (VAWA) and the Misandristic Court/Police Practices.

W

Comment

Hahaha...

I can't help myself either....

Feminism Lies, Feminists, Feminazis, Femofascists Destroy Society!!!

Feminism Lies, Feminists, Feminazis, Femofascists Destroy Society!!!
      _______
      If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

Comment

Please stop posting that ugly woman's picture !! It scares me and my dog; he hides under the couch in fear when he sees it.

Next time marry a beautiful bride from here:

http://aforeignkiss.com/

Comment

That woman is a 5 bagger ! 1 bag on her, 1 bag on you in case hers breaks, another bag on her in case they both break, one on Aroha because she is an ugly ***** as well and another bag for the dog who might accidentlly watch !!

Comment

Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:
            Please stop posting that ugly woman's picture !! It scares me and my dog; he hides under the couch in fear when he sees it.
            Senator, you mean this woman?:

...OOOOOPS!.... sorry.

But here is something that will cheer you up:

... I hope you feel better.
            _______
            Our mission should be to fight for the Traditional Family Values and to fight against the destructive influences of Feminism.

We must fight against the Feminism Inspired Legislation (VAWA) and the Misandristic Court/Police Practices.

W

Comment

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:

No, you spelled it Micheal because you spelled it like that pretending to be him. For your information Michael and I are good friends, something you will never have.

And no, I'm not worried about my man at all:
                http://tauruslibra.com/
                Whatever, peanut. You are right about one thing though. I will never have a good friendship with Michael/Micheal, but that's just fine with me. It doesn't surprise me that you do though. Birds of a feather, and all that.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:

Whatever, peanut. You are right about one thing though. I will never have a good friendship with Michael/Micheal, but that's just fine with me. It doesn't surprise me that you do though. Birds of a feather, and all that.
                  Who the he11 is Michael/Micheal?

More photos of Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute

...try not to vommit... still Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 The Immigration Prostitute
                  _______

W

Comment

Why do you keep posting these terrifying pictures ? The last one is not too shabby though, especially after a couple of drinks. The first three I would not do.

Comment

At first glance,I thought the beaner was a towel head but she doesn't have a moustache like towel heads do, that's why they wear veils. In any event, this beaner is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:
                        Why do you keep posting these terrifying pictures ? The last one is not too shabby though, especially after a couple of drinks. The first three I would not do.
                        Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        At first glance,I thought the beaner was a towel head but she doesn't have a moustache like towel heads do, that's why they wear veils. In any event, this beaner is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!
                        Imagine the poor guy who did her for three years and then on top of everything was falsely accused by this Prostitute/Psychopath/Witch ???

... that's enough to make anybody seriously sick to his stomach....
                        _______
                        U.S.A. Homeless go without eating, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the food you need.

U.S.A. Homeless go without housing, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of D

Comment

At least you don't have Cheryl Uzamere to deal with !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation