Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:

You supposed to marry a beautiful woman for a green card not this thing ! Why are you complaining she left ? I would be celebrating if this thing was gone !!!
    You guys don't read....

Alex: "I was helping her because she said she was a victim... and she acted like one, like she was afraid of her ex... even though I did not believe all her stories...

So I was helping her and her sons for three year... with everything: House, Vehicle, Money, Food, Schools, Medical care... oh yes... lots of medical care because she was getting sick al the time... mostly stomach issues... I guess from telling all these lies.

We live together for three years... you would think you'd know her... she begged me to marry her so that she would get legal papers... again I wanted to help and I did.

Immediately she became a different person... "

He was just helping her... and she returned the favor by falsely accusing him...
    _______
    If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

Comment

He? Alrietto, you've posted this exact same story yourself. In fact, the image you posted is hosted on an account using your name. Guy Leaderman is also probably you, and you're probably also a certain former poster who had an axe to grind regarding VAWA and IMBRA.

You'd have thought there were already enough sexist anti-immigrants on this site to negate the need for multiple personalities.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth Aroha. Michael is back

Just in case this isn't a fake post, respectfully to the OP, who decided to marry her? You, VAWA or IMBRA? You've divorced her now move on with your life.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

There is another problem with this. Using the patriarchal tendency argument is a fallacy in the explanation given. When anyone helps there is an underlying good being accomplished. At no time can that cross the line and still remain the right thing to do. Further, using ad hominem to create a victimization and credibility is inconsistent since the writer knowingly and willfully conspired with the evil doer to accomplish their goal. Ya can't play in the mud and stay clean.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Nice to hear from you again, Aroha, Brit4064,

I remember you! you are the Feminists Femofascists who love to falsely accuse your male "partners" of Rape and Abuse.

You love VAWA and IMBRA because these legislations provide you with a way to run away after your Psychopathic and Narcissistic Personality Disorders push you to destroy the lives of your male "partners".

Obviously, you never loved a man, you just abuse them using your lies and manipulations ... you are Psychopathic Parasites and Pathological Liars!

This is for you, Aroha, Brit4064:

“So sorry for what happened to you... you poor victim... it is so horrible what they have done to you... we must do something about it... we must retaliate... against men... against all men... because all men are evil... all men are violent... we must punish all men... we must marry them and then divorce them... if we get pregnant we should have an abortion (especially if the baby is a male... and if the father wants the baby!)... we must (falsely) accuse our "husbands"... we must get Protective Orders on them and put them on the street... we must take away their houses and cars and money... we must make them pay... child support and alimony... we must accuse them and have them convicted... make them lose their jobs and become unemployable.

We must destroy men's lives!!!”

----

http://marthalauragranados.blogspot.com

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/a/r/arietti/vawa_01.html

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/a/r/arietti/For_ICE.html
            _______
            If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
              There is another problem with this. Using the patriarchal tendency argument is a fallacy in the explanation given. When anyone helps there is an underlying good being accomplished. At no time can that cross the line and still remain the right thing to do. Further, using ad hominem to create a victimization and credibility is inconsistent since the writer knowingly and willfully conspired with the evil doer to accomplish their goal. Ya can't play in the mud and stay clean.
              I agree with you davdah!

You can't get involved with Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites without getting Sick, Ruined, Disgusted and bit.

The question is: How do you know they are Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites when you first get involved with them?

Maybe the Femofascists Femonazis Aroha and Brit4064 can enlighten us....

----

U.S.A. Homeless go without eating, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the food you need.

U.S.A. Homeless go without housing, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get free housing.

U.S.A. Elderly go without needed medicines, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the medicine you need.

U.S.A. Mentally ill go without treatment, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the mental treatment you need.

U.S.A. Troops go without proper equipment even though the US is spending almost $100 Billion a year on unecessary and destructive wars, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you will enjoy a part of the $2 Billion in VAWA grants plus a tonne of state social services paid for by the tax payer.

U.S.A. Veterans go without benefits they were promised, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the benefits you ever dreamed of.
              _______

Comment

Nice to hear from me again, indeed? Considering calling out your multiple ID's was the first time I've ever responded to you under any of these three personas, I don't see how that's possible. I'd also explain to you the ways you're wrong in the rest of your assumptions about Brit and I (like the fact that he's not a female), but fact and logic never meant much to you before, did they Micheal?
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

There is always a tell. You did say there were inconsistencies in the story line. Aside that, the time to have stopped is the first time you were asked to lie.
                  This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Do not insult the great Michael, who is an attorney at justice fighting for freedom across America. He has much better taste in women than this fat twittering cow !!!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                      There is always a tell. You did say there were inconsistencies in the story line. Aside that, the time to have stopped is the first time you were asked to lie.
                      True. Maybe you, Brit, Proud and I should step out and let Micheal continue the conversation with himself. It wouldn't be the first time he's carried a thread on for days all by himself

Oh and Micheal, I mean Senator ... not an insult. Just fact and logic

Comment

Wait a minute.... Isn't that Arnold Schwarzenegger's maid???
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                          Finally someone agrees with me.
                          Sorry to burst your little bubble there, iT, but I don't actually believe that Micheal is Houston or Houston is Micheal, or Sam or Proud, or Brit, or me, or MIR, or jalvarez or Davdah or any one of the other multitudes you claim him to be. Just that Micheal is behind four of the obvious caricatures in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by alrietto:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            I agree with you davdah!

You can't get involved with Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites without getting Sick, Ruined, Disgusted and bit.

The question is: How do you know they are Sick Psychoapthic Disgusting Parasites when you first get involved with them?

Maybe the Femofascists Femonazis Aroha and Brit4064 can enlighten us....

----

U.S.A. Homeless go without eating, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the food you need.

U.S.A. Homeless go without housing, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get free housing.

U.S.A. Elderly go without needed medicines, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the medicine you need.

U.S.A. Mentally ill go without treatment, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the mental treatment you need.

U.S.A. Troops go without proper equipment even though the US is spending almost $100 Billion a year on unecessary and destructive wars, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you will enjoy a part of the $2 Billion in VAWA grants plus a tonne of state social services paid for by the tax payer.

U.S.A. Veterans go without benefits they were promised, but if you are a women and you falsely accuse your partner of DV or Rape you get all the benefits you ever dreamed of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read your story and I saw many questionable acts on her part that would have raised red flags for me. The fact that she pushed you into marriage (at least that's how your story tells it) and then immediately pressured you for a green card should have smelled fishy and were clear signs that things weren't as they appeared.

If you are real and your story is true, I'm sorry it happened. Hopefully, you'll get beyond this some day.

Comment

It is spelled "Michael", the Archangel of Justice, Love and Peace. Far too busy for the shennanigans of this board. I have begged for his good legal advices in dealing with my nemesis, Cheryl Uzamere, the Beast from Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:

You may believe whatever you want to believe, Aroha. Doesn't change a thing, nor do I give a moment of time to worry about what you believe or not believe, or anyone else for that matter. I know what I know and that's enough for me, the rest is silence....

Interesting how you misspell Micheal though.
                                I don't much care what you believe either, iT, or the fact that you're still carrying your obsessive little crazy-torch. You do, however, give credence to the OP's claims about women. Speaking of, have convinced your drug-addict criminal boyfriend to tie the knot and file the I-130 for you yet?

And I spelled Micheal the way I did because that's the way he spelled it on the site.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation