My hubby became a citizen late last year. He has a daughter in Honduras who is 10, and living with his mom. Well, we would like her to come here and so we filed form I-130 so that she may come. Supposedly, she does not need to wait for a visa #. Well, now I'm reading that we should have filed form N-600 for her. Which is it? Did we file the wrong one? Help please, I am so confused with this whole process. Thanks