X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josephine schmo
    replied
    No one replied to your thread because it is stupid, idiotic, and moronic, just like you.

Leave a comment:

• kjv62803
    replied
    I have never before been so adamant about the upcoming Presidential election. I am truly aghast that John Kerry has even a chance of becoming the President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. I know there are Kerry supporters who feel just as strongly as I do about the chance of President Bush being re-elected - my question is:

Do you agree with my assessment that no matter who gets elected - about 50% of the general public will be truly against our next President - no matter who it is. I mean, in the past, if my choice - either Democrat or Republican lost, it was easy to get over it and support the eventual winner. I doubt that this will be the case in this election for many Americans.

Leave a comment:

• kjv62803
    started a topic Presidential Election

Presidential Election

I have never before been so adamant about the upcoming Presidential election. I am truly aghast that John Kerry has even a chance of becoming the President of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. I know there are Kerry supporters who feel just as strongly as I do about the chance of President Bush being re-elected - my question is:

Do you agree with my assessment that no matter who gets elected - about 50% of the general public will be truly against our next President - no matter who it is. I mean, in the past, if my choice - either Democrat or Republican lost, it was easy to get over it and support the eventual winner. I doubt that this will be the case in this election for many Americans.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney