X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngel
    replied
    Michael, I am so sorry for you. Maybe you should consider living this country yourself, because you have issues with diversity. America and you have obviously grown appart. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Byasha Struzhkin
    replied
    "Work hard, pay taxes, don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat and behave and there won't be any trouble for you."

Michael,

That sounds very boring! You mean, we should turn into one of those beer-drinking, football-watching average Joe Scmucks that never leave the boundaries of their Twigs County and stare blankly at anyone trying to strike an intelligent conversation with them about any subject beyond beer or American football? ))

No, I think we better stick to our savage ways to add a bit of cultural diversity to the overall hopelessly bleak cultural landscape of this land of the free, home of the brave, or whatever that is, that Joe Schmuck likes calling himself during his frequent bouts narcissism...))

Leave a comment:

• isabela143
    replied
    Michaeal,

You crack me up with that "Welcome to the USA" letter! Good job.

Leave a comment:

• Mauka
    replied
    please mail it in so I can frame it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am in charge of "Welcome To US" letters. To cut down on expenses, we are posting these letters on this board. Here is your letter.

Dear Fraudster:

Welcome to America. Please control your savage ways and learn to speak good American like a human being. This is our system. If you do not like it then leave. You can be deported at any time for any reason, especially for applying for welfare so don't think of doing that. Work hard, pay taxes, don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat and behave and there won't be any trouble for you. Congratulations on beating the system; another fraudster beats the system !
    Sincerely,
    BCIS

Leave a comment:

• al_2003
    replied
    my passport was stamped 3/23/05
    recieved welcome letter 4/25/05
    recieved green card 4/26/05

it's on its way

Leave a comment:

• Mauka
    replied
    I just got my passport stamped and they said
    I should be getting a green card in the mail in a few weeks!

What about the "Welcome to US" letter??? Are they still going to send it? When?? I wanna it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mauka
    started a topic No Welcome to US letter? JUst Green Card :(

No Welcome to US letter? JUst Green Card :(

I just got my passport stamped and they said
    I should be getting a green card in the mail in a few weeks!

What about the "Welcome to US" letter??? Are they still going to send it? When?? I wanna it!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney