Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Wiver

Hi I send my wiver in jun of 2005 and thy did not send me anything about it and I try to call them and send them in email I didn't get anything from them so what I spouse to do thy give me 10 years and i have been whiting for 6year now my wife and the kids need me in USA I'm from Egypt and I don't know what to do about.can you pls help me I win to the ambasse me and my wife and thy tall me thy can do nothing tall we hear from thy wiver so is anything I can do plz I need some help me and my wife are very depriast .....
    Thank you for your time

Hi I send my wiver in jun of 2005 and thy did not send me anything about it and I try to call them and send them in email I didn't get anything from them so what I spouse to do thy give me 10 years and i have been whiting for 6year now my wife and the kids need me in USA I'm from Egypt and I don't know what to do about.can you pls help me I win to the ambasse me and my wife and thy tall me thy can do nothing tall we hear from thy wiver so is anything I can do plz I need some help me and my wife are very depriast .....
    Thank you for your time

Comment

Your wife should contact her state senator.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

I don't think a State senator will help. Perhaps the United States Senator from her State might help.

There is no such thing as a "wiver." In any event I think he means an immigrant visa application. Which must be denied before he can get a "waiver."

Comment

Spelling mistake.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs