Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expired F1 visa/Overstay/I-130 approved thru parent/Consular processing/3-10 bar??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    to the OP: you are a piece of ambercrumbly....no one cares about your fraudulent activities...get the eff out of MY country...

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Yes, you are subject and must obtain a waiver at the embassy/consulate processing your visa application.

Leave a comment:

• lulu1978
    replied
    Hi

I came to the US on a student visa (i-94 i- d/s ), which is now expired and I am no longer in school, it has been over a year since my OPT, . My permanent resident parent applied for a greencard or me and my visa number will become current soon. I'm not eligable for Adjustment of status in the US, which means I would have to return to my country for consular processing. Has anyone had a similar experience? Will I be subject to the 3/10 bar? When would the time start to acrue?

Leave a comment:

• Expired F1 visa/Overstay/I-130 approved thru parent/Consular processing/3-10 bar??

Hi

I came to the US on a student visa (i-94 i- d/s ), which is now expired and I am no longer in school, it has been over a year since my OPT, . My permanent resident parent applied for a greencard or me and my visa number will become current soon. I'm not eligable for Adjustment of status in the US, which means I would have to return to my country for consular processing. Has anyone had a similar experience? Will I be subject to the 3/10 bar? When would the time start to acrue?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney