Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIA Appeal

After 10 years of going back and forth, I finally got a notice of dismissal of my revocation appeal. I have gotten a deportation order in 1995, & went through the appeal process. When will USCIS renew the deportation order? What are my options for regularizing my stay. My adjustment had been based on the fact that I am the widow of a USC.

After 10 years of going back and forth, I finally got a notice of dismissal of my revocation appeal. I have gotten a deportation order in 1995, & went through the appeal process. When will USCIS renew the deportation order? What are my options for regularizing my stay. My adjustment had been based on the fact that I am the widow of a USC.

Comment

Hello Brooks

sorry to hear that . did you have an immi lawyer with expertise in the field of appeals?

Do you have USC children?
      No matter. Brook in 10 years, you did not meet any more USC that you may have wanted to marry or gotten married to??

Comment

Did you kill him ?

Comment

If you were ordered deported in 1995 there is nothing to renew. You are still ordered deported.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation