Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk entry pls

Hi, Answer me When I went to UK they put their seal in my passport , but while coming back nothing done? this means they do not have a record of my returning from the country? It was a visit visa. Thanks
    I have been rejected for my NIV application in july 2008 , and may 2009 .Both was to attend in the conference. First time they said I do not have much salary (6000.AED)Secod time they said I stayed in UK for two months , living the family in Duba

Hi, Answer me When I went to UK they put their seal in my passport , but while coming back nothing done? this means they do not have a record of my returning from the country? It was a visit visa. Thanks
    I have been rejected for my NIV application in july 2008 , and may 2009 .Both was to attend in the conference. First time they said I do not have much salary (6000.AED)Secod time they said I stayed in UK for two months , living the family in Duba

Comment

Contact the British Embassy for further information if you feel you have a query. I am sure they have a record of u leaving though on the airline computer

Comment

Most countries do not stamp when you exit. The US doesn't eather, but takes a electronic record of a departure.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation