X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunnysky
    replied
    Hello,my friend - American sitizen applied with I-130 to bring her mother here,her petition is already approved. Then she recently applied with I-130 for her 19 y.o. brother , his petition is pending.
    Mother has a American citizen fiance , who would like to marry her when she will gets here.He wants to apply for K-1 and K-2 viza for her and her son.
    Can these petitions go together - from her fiance -K1 and K-2 and from her daughter I-130?And what she should do in order for her son be able to come and be able to get AOS with his mother?

Leave a comment:

• sunnysky
    started a topic Can two petitions go together?

Can two petitions go together?

Hello,my friend - American sitizen applied with I-130 to bring her mother here,her petition is already approved. Then she recently applied with I-130 for her 19 y.o. brother , his petition is pending.
    Mother has a American citizen fiance , who would like to marry her when she will gets here.He wants to apply for K-1 and K-2 viza for her and her son.
    Can these petitions go together - from her fiance -K1 and K-2 and from her daughter I-130?And what she should do in order for her son be able to come and be able to get AOS with his mother?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney