Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me catch an evil US Citizen

I am a worried about my neice Charlotte,(a naive Canadian) who got involved with a "shady" us citizen. He used his dead brothers SSN and passport to go through to us/canadian border when he met her in Canada last year.
    He's a pretty shady character, and unfortunately has convinced her otherwise. I have his passport number. But he has threatened our lives if we use it. I would love to see him in jail, and her booted out of the country (for her best interest and safety)
    We went to the police to see what we could do, but he has to commit a crime first. The FBI
    can't help us because they say its an immigration matter. The last thing I heard was that they got married. But we don't know if it is a story or not.Any creative suggestions out there?

I am a worried about my neice Charlotte,(a naive Canadian) who got involved with a "shady" us citizen. He used his dead brothers SSN and passport to go through to us/canadian border when he met her in Canada last year.
    He's a pretty shady character, and unfortunately has convinced her otherwise. I have his passport number. But he has threatened our lives if we use it. I would love to see him in jail, and her booted out of the country (for her best interest and safety)
    We went to the police to see what we could do, but he has to commit a crime first. The FBI
    can't help us because they say its an immigration matter. The last thing I heard was that they got married. But we don't know if it is a story or not.Any creative suggestions out there?

Comment

kristine:

If she got married, there's not much you can do. She's a big girl, and hopefully will learn from her mistakes.

Maybe they are incredibly happy together.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

**** me. She made her own choice. He did not do anything against her will. She got married to him. Grow up.

Comment

This is not the Immigration matter: This is Citizenship Fraud, and if you report this matter to the Department of State they can digout the case and he will be jailed and if he is a Naturalized Citizen his citizenship can be revoke and he can be through out of US.
          You can report this matter at www.state.gov passport service, they will ask FBI to go through the case. He will be taken care of his act.

Comment

Hey booob...you must be related to that fine outstanding american that used a fake passport, drugged out and doesn't see anything wrong with terrorizing people for fun. Get with the picture...I asked for good old practical solutions, not airy ***** advice.

Comment

To the others..thanks for the advice. People with evil intention dont have boundaries and immigration issues.l

Comment

Marriage is sure terrorizing people for fun. She must be retarded to marry a ****.

Comment

If you are sincerly afraid for your neice's life, contact the police and let them know. You can also contact the USCIS. Go to thier website and click on "FAQs." There is a blurb there explaining how to report illegal immigration acitivity.

Just remember that your neice has a right to make her own decisions, even if they are what you perceive to be bad ones. If you cause trouble for her boyfriend, it could damage your relationship with her permanently and drive her away from her family. The best thing for her family to do is step back and let her know that you are all there for her. Trying your hardest to get her away from her boyfriend will most likely just fuel the passion and give her more reasons to stay with him.

What exactly are the "evil" intentions you are talking about and how are you aware of them? Anything could be considered "evil" in any idividual person's opinion. You state yourself that he hasn't commited any crimes.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

this would be placed at like priority #149141 in list of crimes they need to investigate. They can't even get rid of illegals and criminal illegals they catch red-handed. I wouldn't put too much hope on anything.

-= nav =-

Comment

I think this is a job for SPIDERMAN!

"Spi da man, spi da man,

does whatever a spi da can!"
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times