X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImmortalE
    replied
    ANOTHER LYING FASCIST CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!!

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    It happened more than you think, although the one I'm familiar is more with the employment based one with a reverse order (from the Service Center to the District office). Might worth a call to the 1-800 number and try to get in touch with an IIO.

Leave a comment:

• dineshSC
    replied
    I'm a LULAC Life Applicant and upon enquiring from INS at our local area office, they told us that my file has been mistakenly gone to National Service Center. They said they would request again to come at the local office for an interview. Has anyone had an incident like this? How long does it take a file to be transferred from National Service Center to the local INS office?

Leave a comment:

• dineshSC
    started a topic LULUC- Life Applicant

LULUC- Life Applicant

I'm a LULAC Life Applicant and upon enquiring from INS at our local area office, they told us that my file has been mistakenly gone to National Service Center. They said they would request again to come at the local office for an interview. Has anyone had an incident like this? How long does it take a file to be transferred from National Service Center to the local INS office?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney