Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULUC- Life Applicant

I'm a LULAC Life Applicant and upon enquiring from INS at our local area office, they told us that my file has been mistakenly gone to National Service Center. They said they would request again to come at the local office for an interview. Has anyone had an incident like this? How long does it take a file to be transferred from National Service Center to the local INS office?

I'm a LULAC Life Applicant and upon enquiring from INS at our local area office, they told us that my file has been mistakenly gone to National Service Center. They said they would request again to come at the local office for an interview. Has anyone had an incident like this? How long does it take a file to be transferred from National Service Center to the local INS office?

Comment

It happened more than you think, although the one I'm familiar is more with the employment based one with a reverse order (from the Service Center to the District office). Might worth a call to the 1-800 number and try to get in touch with an IIO.

Comment

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation