Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW YORK POST ENDORSES MCCAIN-PALIN

Even in ultra liberal New York City, newspapers are rushing to endorse John McCain and Sarah Palin as our next two presidents !!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09082008/postopinion/editor...hn_mccain_128044.htm

POST ENDORSEMENT

Duh! The Post is owned by FoxNews, which is making it a no-brainer. What's more, The Post is Boulevard Press. Nothing to be proud of!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Dept. of faint praise: Condi on Palin

Rice: "She's a governor of a state here in the United States."

Do tell!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I live in New York and Sarah Palin is all people talk about. I think New York might actually go Republican this year. This is so much excitement; and who can blame us !!?

Comment

Comment

Ja....you go right ahead and dream on!

Comment

Poll Date Sample McCain (R) Obama (D) Spread
              RCP Average 08/29 - 09/07 -- 46.7 45.5 McCain +1.2
              USA Today/Gallup 09/05 - 09/07 LV 54 44 McCain +10
              Rasmussen Tracking 09/05 - 09/07 3000 LV 48 47 McCain +1
              Gallup Tracking 09/04 - 09/06 2765 RV 48 45 McCain +3

Comment

Wind of Change

Comment

Send Me A Angel

Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Comment

SOM - you asking for an angel while portraying a s l u t. That doesn't work.

I was looking at some videos this morning about the unrests in St. Paul, MN. The right-wingers on one side the left-wingers on the other. I couldn't understand what the left was chanting, but I heard what the right was saying: BABY KILLERS, BABY KILLERS - out of our land, out of our land.

Instantaniously reminded me on Kristallnacht 1938 (Crystal Night) and the NAZI's shouting Juden raus, Juden raus (Jews out)!

So the fascist have arrived in America. The sad thing is, they didn't come for the apple pie!

Comment

That is a doctored picture by Dems to portray our lovely Sarah as s l ut. What else can we expect from Dems? When they know the fierce fighter, a true reformer is on the ticket, they take such a disgraceful route to defame one's character. They think by doing that Obama will appear to be messiah but to the contrary we all know he is not. The latest poll vouch for it.
                      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I love that picture !!! That is my angel !!!
                        I love the shoes.

Comment

So, why do you continue to distribute the picture. When the repubs portrayed Sen. Obama a Moses, I don't think that any Dem would have distributed such a faulshood. That's why I would never want to be a Republican, because I would have to stoop down to their level of stupidy. I rather be an intellectual and stay above.

Comment

You are obviously quite ignorant, Republicans never distributed the pictures that first proved Obama is a Muslim, Clinton did.

Comment

The best anti Sarah Palin attack Democrats can make: Sarah Palin is HOT !

The best anti Obama attack Americans can make: Obama is a Moslem terrorist that hates America

WINNER: AMERICA !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed