X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whknapp
    replied
    You don't have to pretend that you're stupid, lawbreaker. I am already convinced that you are. You should be deported to that lapdog-of-the-USA country you came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Resident_Card

"...permanent resident must have a currently valid card on their person at all times..."

http://www.immiseek.com/archives?/Immiseek/38/38/

"The Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551, is issued to all Permanent Residents as evidence of alien registration and their permanent status in the US. The card must be in your possession at all times. This requirement means that you are not only required to have a currently valid Form I-551 at all times, but also that you must carry your currently valid Form I-551 on your person at all times. The Permanent Resident Card currently is issued with a 10-year validity. You status as a Permanent Resident does not expire with the 10-year validity. Only the card expires. The card is only valid up to the expiration date and must be renewed before it expires."

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Whknapp: You're also too stupid for words.

You assert that "unlike U.S. citizens, ALL legal permanent residents HAVE to carry their I-551 card with them AT ALL TIMES." Well, for your information, dummy, U.S. citizens don't have I-551 cards. Also, U.S. citizens do not have more Constitutional rights than non-citizens...the Constitution applies equally to everyone in the United States.

I don't know where you retrieved your other snippets of information, but the law only requires that a permanent resident have their I-551 card in their possession at all times. Under the terms of the law, I have my I-551 card in my possession at all times...but, that doesn't mean that I have to carry it on my person at all times.

I have plenty of other government-issued identification in my wallet to satisfy any day-to-day identification requirements that I may encounter.

Furthermore, as you already know, I've concluded that you're a worthless individual. This conclusion was reinforced once I realized that you're incapable of articulating your opinions without cursing and swearing...what a LOSER!!

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    SunRabidUSA, you keep teLling everyone you are a "law abiding legal immigrant". But claiming to be a US citizen without being one is called MISREPRESENTATION. And stiff penalties apply, too.

FYI, Unlike US citizens, ALL legal permanent residents HAVE to carry their I-551 card with them AT ALL TIMES.

"...The card must be in the possession of the U.S. permanent resident at all times . This means the U.S. permanent resident must have a currently valid card on their person at all times , to show to a USCIS officer, if requested. One interesting aspect of American law is that permanent residents are required to carry identification cards, but citizens are not. This is because citizens are entitled to more constitutional rights than permanent residents, who are still classified as aliens... "

Who the F U C K you think you are when you claim that you don't have to? You think you're superior to other immigrants? What a sorry, pathetic, minutemen-b u t t-licking, law-breaking S O N of a B I T C H you are!.

To refresh your memory:

Posted January 17, 2006 05:11 PM by SunDevilUSA

albatross23: you're way too stupid for words.

Isn't it amazing? I wasn't even born in America, yet I speak infinitely better English than albatross23.

I am not of Arab origin, but I'm confident that a legal immigrant of Arab origin - one who loves America - wouldn't encounter discrimination.

I have an accent, and when I talk it's immediately obvious that I'm an immigrant. In my experience, though, this is actually a benefit. Never once have I ever experienced discrimination in America. Americans respect that I'm an assimilated immigrant...that I speak their language and aspire to be an American.

As concerns my Permanent Resident Card, I don't even carry it with me. I have personally spoken with members of the Minute Men organization in Arizona...without the slightest problem.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Adam: I would be pleased if you could actually produce the post on which you base your claim. I notice that you haven't actually done that.

Please stop spreading lies and innuendo.

Leave a comment:

• Immigration1
    replied
    hai,

Americans welcome the students who want to make research on their nations.Student visa is the best way to enter for this.

Leave a comment:

• ntfd3
    replied
    My experiences..... we might speak the same language but were worlds apart..... Moving here was an exciting but frightening experience. People with a couple of exceptions were fantastic... Some times i felt I was an alien in more ways than one. I was amazed at how geography restricted some people are, an example someone on hearing i was going to germany to visit asked how long it takes to drive there.... and if i could count the times my children have been asked if they know Hitler..... pretty amazing... i think i have a lot to learn from this country and the people in it but i also think i have a lot to teach .....I love the openess and the acceptance and the lack of material musts...I however do miss the technology which can and is in some cases more advanced...and wooden houses is something i just cant get used to.. and the heating system.... it drives me insane the blowing ... give me radiators....!! And I miss the news channels... Here the news is too... too... i cant find the words.. but its not in my opinion news.. I really dont care if meijers are selling shrimp cheap.. i want to know what is going on around the planet... its something i miss.. Other than that.. I LOVE IT HERE.

Leave a comment:

• solodacat
    replied
    hi i am an immigrant here too, i love being here in america. ive seen places i could never see in my home country, now america is my home. everybody ask me since i got here "what do you think of america? is it what you expected?". and YES it is.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    SunDevillUSA, Now you have accepted that you are an Immigrant to the United States.

At one time you have misrepresented by saying that you are a born Citizen. I pulled out your prior post.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I am a legal immigrant to the United States.

Americans have made me feel very welcome in their country...a country into which I have assimilated and now consider myself to be a part of.

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r_lene:
    hello,

I am an art student in Los Angeles, and I'm doing a thesis project on people in the Los Angeles area.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could share their experience of moving to the U.S. Also, if you've ever experienced a time when someone of a different culture made you feel welcome or more comfortable being in this country.

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sarcasm intended toward you but just ask anyone that's received a response from poster someone12. There's a wealth of information right here.

Leave a comment:

• r_lene
    replied
    hello,

I am an art student in Los Angeles, and I'm doing a thesis project on people in the Los Angeles area.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could share their experience of moving to the U.S. Also, if you've ever experienced a time when someone of a different culture made you feel welcome or more comfortable being in this country.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• r_lene
    started a topic immigration stories

immigration stories

hello,

Thanks!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation