X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I might need ur help after my appointment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on what for.

Leave a comment:

• seasquirl
    replied
    Hey, it wasn't me the one who started with the insults. Matter of fact, I told the OP to tell the truth and nothing more!

I am Puerto Rican, by the way.[/QUOTE]

i read some more of ur comments and u r not as bad as i thought, just harsch at times. i do have to say that u seam very smart. might need ur help after my appointment.

u guys enjoy ur day. its beautifull here in florida.

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dmartmar what is ur problem? all i read from u r insults and putting people down. do u need to do this? does that make u feel better about urself.

if u dont have any advice or want to help then do us all a favour and "shut up".

do u think u r better then others because u r an american? thank good not everybody in this country is like that.

i will pray that u will overcome ur bitterness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, it wasn't me the one who started with the insults. Matter of fact, I told the OP to tell the truth and nothing more!

I am Puerto Rican, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• seasquirl
    replied
    dmartmar what is ur problem? all i read from u r insults and putting people down. do u need to do this? does that make u feel better about urself.
    if u dont have any advice or want to help then do us all a favour and "shut up".
    do u think u r better then others because u r an american? thank good not everybody in this country is like that.
    i will pray that u will overcome ur bitterness.

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dmartmar I see you can't even comprehend what I said, oh well I flushed you down again. Your face looked pale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see, the first time you flushed me, I came out in a sewer somewhere in Nashville, TN.

And now, the second time you're flushing me, I'm about to come out in a sewer somewhere in Seattle, WA.

Aw, what the hell. The bottom line is that I ain't leaving the US, no matter what.

Let me know where you end up when the USCIS wipes its butt with your case and flushes it down the toilet.

Leave a comment:

• Club27
    replied
    . dmartmar I see you can't even comprehend what I said, oh well I flushed you down again. Your face looked pale.

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dmartmar, you remind me of a turd that was flushed down my toilet bowl, chill; by the way your advise is worthless and WRONG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, at least my turdish butt is going to and will always end up in some US sewer after getting flushed.

Yours though, by the looks of it, is going to end up in some sewer back in your own home country, whichever that one is.

Implore that you keep afloat and don't get flushed.

Leave a comment:

• Club27
    replied
    dmartmar, you remind me of a turd that was flushed down my toilet bowl, chill; by the way your advise is worthless and WRONG

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Married to my husband 2 years ago, got the conditional GC, filed jointly our I751 with all the evidence at the end of Aug 2006 at CSC, did my biometrics and got the extension. Just found out that he is cheating on me and there is another woman in the picture, he moved out with her last week and does not live with me but promises that he will be at the interview (if INS ask me to go to the interview). What should I do?

Emotionally I am up in the air but trying to see what is my best option? Should I file for divorce and after divorce is finalized, file another I751 seperately? OR should I just wait to see what happen and if they ask us go to the interview with him?

I do not want to lie or BS so If we end up for an interview I will tell the officer that we do not live together. Any help is appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you JUST found out, coincidentally 3 mos. after filing the I-751. Hmmmm...

If he agreed to already go to the interview with you, what's your worry? More than that, why would you have to wait for them to call you for the interview with "him?" The interview will be with him!

If you do what your last paragraph says, then you have nothing to worry about.

This story sounds so similar to the one by GCDesperado. Read and compare!

Leave a comment:

• Club27
    replied
    Thanks, I truelly appreciate your input.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Club27:
    Married to my husband 2 years ago, got the conditional GC, filed jointly our I751 with all the evidence at the end of Aug 2006 at CSC, did my biometrics and got the extension. Just found out that he is cheating on me and there is another woman in the picture, he moved out with her last week and does not live with me but promises that he will be at the interview (if INS ask me to go to the interview). What should I do?
    Emotionally I am up in the air but trying to see what is my best option? Should I file for divorce and after divorce is finalized, file another I751 seperately? OR should I just wait to see what happen and if they ask
    us go to the interview with him? I do not want to lie or BS so If we end up for an interview I will tell the officer that we do not live
    together. Any help is appreciated. Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The regulations provide an opportunity for a jointly filed I751 to be adjudicated if the parties are separated. If either of you petitions for divorce and it becomes finalised prior to adjudication, and you initially file a joint I751, you will have to withdraw it and replace with a waiver.

Leave a comment:

• uslawyer
    replied
    USCIS requires that you married in good faith. It does not require that you remain married happily ever after. So if you can prove that you did not enter this marriage to defraud the gov't then you still have a good chance of getting your permanent g.c. I advise that you and your husband attend the interview together and tell the truth, whether a divorce is filed or not.

Leave a comment:

• Club27
    replied
    Married to my husband 2 years ago, got the conditional GC, filed jointly our I751 with all the evidence at the end of Aug 2006 at CSC, did my biometrics and got the extension. Just found out that he is cheating on me and there is another woman in the picture, he moved out with her last week and does not live with me but promises that he will be at the interview (if INS ask me to go to the interview). What should I do?
    Emotionally I am up in the air but trying to see what is my best option? Should I file for divorce and after divorce is finalized, file another I751 seperately? OR should I just wait to see what happen and if they ask
    us go to the interview with him? I do not want to lie or BS so If we end up for an interview I will tell the officer that we do not live
    together. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Club27
    started a topic I.751 saga

I.751 saga

together. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation