Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Donated Their $10 for the Border Fence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you Hudson.

whknapp: there is no such thing as Delusionary schizophrenia - And a delusionary disorder is a different catagory (297.1).

Types of Schizophrenia:

295.30 Paranoid Type
    295.10 Disorganized Type
    295.20 Catatonic Type
    295.90 Undifferentiated Type
    295.60 Residual type

I suspect a Narcissistic Personality Disordered person has brainwashed the absolutely no personality people into doing their bidding. ie the Nazi syndrome. Schizophrenics really cannot do very much outside of themselves. They cannot organize anything. It is a very sad illnes.

Comment

Is this how you spell the word "CITIZEN"?

If you claim to have worked for US government with top secret security clearance, then rest assured I am the Prince of Wells !
      The positions I have held was an RO, that is revenue officer and an RA, that is a revenue agent. Both positions have to have security clearance to handle taxpayer's data. Since taxpayer's data is protected by the statutory disclosure laws, that means I had to pass security clearance from at least classified to just below top secret. And because of some of the work I have done, i had to have the higher security clearance.

But I am dealing with a person who probably does not even know how to fill out a 1040EZ properly, much less anything else.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I can pay 20K if they give me an amnesty !!

Comment

You know what I realized....
          There are a lot of idiots in this forum. I am speechless from their level of stupidity.
          Lie Master why don't you go in a mental institution and lock yourself up. Oh, invite Lerka to join you too.
          They should give amnesty to illegals and deport all your stupid a***s.

Comment

Ornela, fu ck you!
            I am unlawfull alien, and I can pay 20, 30, or 50 k, just don't fu cki ng deport me ! I have the money !
            Please use the money to build the wall!

Comment

You don't sound like you are pro immigration at all! And every comment you type sounds really stupid.
              Your money is not going to buy you papers genious. No one cares if you have the money or not.
              Just hope the amnesty goes through so maybe you can benefit from it.

Comment

I am pro, but the wall has to be there.

Comment

We don't need a "Great wall of China." this is a free country.
                  Maybe some more border patrols would be helpful, but a wall is stupid.

Comment

Free country does not mean Mexicans can ivade it.
                    Other 300-400k a year guest workers should come from all over the world, not Mexico alone !

Comment

I think law enforcement at the border is fine but I just don't like the idea of a fence or a wall.
                      They should not bring anymore guest workers from any country period. They need to legalize who is already here and stop the guest workers programs for a while.

Comment

hey I just paid $10 to my illegal gardner to clean my yard. Why would I want to throw the same $10 to a bunch of old drunks to put a micky mouse fence. I sure don't want to pay some white trash meth addict $50 to do the same work. It's simple $$ math.....why even bother arguing this point...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation