Bush Blames Democrat for Immigration Impasse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Americans who like Mexicans are those who sleep with them, just like the cheap fun. No right thinking American will allow them to encroach on this country.

USA is not Mexico. At this rate I will become a minutemna I swear.

I used to think those minutemen were bigots until I saw these Mexicans on the streets;am now ready to do target target practice on Mexicans!
    Actually, most Southwestern States are very rich in Mexican/Spanish history. Look at San Antonio with the Alamo, San Juan Capistrano mission, the Estrada Mission, the Spanish Aquaduct, and other historical treasures. But Texas also has a rich German, Sweedish, Czeck, and Vietnamese history too. Dallas and Houston are very cosmopolitian while San Antonio is very blue collar and military enriched. I would not go around making statements like the one above. It shows you have no education to speak of.

I take it you never read the Stratfor report entitled, "Immigration and Borderlands."
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

AMNESTY WILL COME FOR ALL MY MEXICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

AMNESTY WILL COME FOR ALL MY MEXICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS
        I do not believe a pure amnesty will come. There may well be some form of guest worker program, which I am in favor of, but not to the extent you wish it to be. This is an election year and many compromises will come on any bill. I do not see the McCain bill, but I would prefer the Conryn version to pass.

Mexicans only account for 47% of all illegals currently in the US. So anything will not be just for Mexicans.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation