X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

We'll be in the US within 5-6 weeks.

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL).
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL).
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to hear Aroha, I hope that the U.S. is everything that U wish for!

(((((AROHA)))))
      Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JediKnight:
        Good to hear Aroha, I hope that the U.S. is everything that U wish for!

(((((AROHA))))) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to have to say it, but my expectations are actually fairly low. LOL. BUT, I will get to be with my man again, and life will be what we make it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Aroha, the next obstacle is getting through Las Vegas McCarran International Airport listed at #18 of the 20 Worst Time Draining Airports in the US. Chicago O-Hare is listed #1 while my airport DFW is listed #5.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
            Oaroha, the next obstacle is getting through Las Vegas McCarran International Airport listed at #18 of the 20 Worst Time Draining Airports in the US. Chicago O-Hare is listed #1 while my airport DFW is listed #5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will most likely be landing at LAX. That, or SF (our only options).

I know it'll be reaching around here, but any POE experiences would be appreciated.

Comment

I take it you will fly first to Melbourne, Australia and then to the US?
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

No, it'll be direct, which is why my only options are LAX or SF.

Comment

Let's warn the airports quick

So you will finally be the Sin girl
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

LAX has new equipment at the POE. It has been a while since I flew into San Francisco. But if you fly into LAX, just be prepared for an unusual smell!

Comment

Oh don't be cruel Hudson, that's Davdah's cologne you can smell
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LAX was where I flew in to last time. It was painful!

Granted, it was Thanksgiving Eve and I'd passed out on the plane ...

The guy in the suit with the teddy bear, red roses and diamond ring kinda made me feel better though

Comment

No he didn't. You had to PEE! LOL
                          --------------------
                          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                            Oh don't be cruel Hudson, that's Davdah's cologne you can smell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, wait a sec. LOl.. Ok, it does have an unsual smell. But it ain't me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought they had a warning sign on your bottle?

Comment

Aroha Therapist

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation